Southwest Meet June 2016

Hey all,

Just gauging interest here but who fancies a southwest meet?

@mickJ @Mesobitchi @Helen @gavin_naish @Marty_K @NAS @Steven_Smith @3000gt @BexGTO and anyone else I’ve missed who fancies it.

I was going to propose something in the Cotswold’s, Nice roads, Nice pubs etc…

Anyone know of any excellent pubs in the Cotswold’s with big car parks and great food.

Was thinking the end of June maybe.

@Mesobitchi Fancy bringing the camera along at taking some proper good pics for everyone?

Post up your thoughts guys and girls.

Beanus

3 Likes

If you organise it they will come, lol

Yh if I can make it I’ll go June is much better for me than July but doubt I’ll have the car by then, so will I be allowed to come?

4 Likes

I will be there.
I will have a think about possible locations.
Marty

2 Likes

I’ll be there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So if your names not on the list your not coming in :slight_smile:

Steve

4 Likes

Haha dont think Beanus is that posh to think of that lol

4 Likes

All by myself…don’t wanna be all by myself…
I’m coming out…I want the world to know…gonna let it shows :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Does this mean you fancy a drive to the cotswolds?

Be good to get as many as possible.

2 Likes

Hang on will check on map…er not for the day maybe a holiday if you can put me up for a week, don’t need much just whisky and a toothbrush.

2 Likes

Go on, you know you want to.

1 Like

Only of your prepared to all drive to Bacton and go skinny dipping afterwards…gto uk beach party.

1 Like

Yeah mate, nice drive to the otherside of norfolk. travelled there a few times in my line of work. Probably not skinny dipping though I might get harpooned. lol

1 Like

Not ta prob. Although iv appeared to of lost my tripod :frowning:

I was chatting to @NAS not to long back about a south west meet, have you been to the sun Inn at coat? I was chatting to the landlady not long back and she was welcoming for club meets there.
Good food, good location and accommodation if required

Went in the sea a couple of weeks ago soon shrivelled up. It’s a date then 20 gtos parked outside my chalet neighbours will love it👍

3 Likes

I would say you could have mine but I think some people may start talking. haha @NAS

1 Like

Certainly know the landlord at the coach and horses Nr hook would be up for a meet there spoken to him a few times about it
(Not quite south west… More south

2 Likes

Oooh errr I say mr!

1 Like

Put me down mate

2 Likes

Ooooh I like the sound of a gto beach party!

4 Likes

I would be up for it if Delilah is better by then

3 Likes