Southwest Meet

There are mate, @stevie and @CDMH are up that way. Lots of members in the north west. You know you don’t have to wait for one of the committee to suggest a car meet. If you fancy it and have a place in mind just post up in the future section and go from there. If you need help with anything then just email one of the committee and I’m sure any of us will love to get involved and help.

2 Likes

JAE is north this year, also feel free to try and start a meet. I did south west meets years ago and I turned up on my own sometimes but now we always have a good number :smile:

Cheers,
Neil.

Lol i will have to think of a good spot thats not too far for everyone up this way to travel :slight_smile: and id love to go JAE just a nightmare trying to get weekends off work lol

I should be there, depending on timing.
Marty

1 Like

Go for it mate, plenty of people up that neck of the woods. You never know, you may even attract a few southern fairies to go to. :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“Beanus, post:5, topic:67761”]
Andy B
NAS
Steve (Maybe)
Dave and Nicky
Lyndon
Mick J

I’ll be there, I’ve convinced Mrs J to work around keeping this date free when booking our summer holiday!

1 Like

Count me in too :smile:
It will be nice to meet other locals

2 Likes

I have now booked this with the restaurant.

Sunday the 23rd August at 2:00.

I’ve booked 15 spaces just in case. If you would like to join in then please add your name to the list.

These little meets are great, nothing too mental but we all have a good time anyway.

Regards.

Andy (beanus)

1 Like

I will be there with the missus! Got the time off work thankfully!

Me
NAS
Steve (maybe)
Dave +1
Lyndon
Mick J
Max +1

Let me know if you’re bringing a friend as the restaurant would like to know.

Ta.

Beanus.

Beanus
NAS
Steve (maybe)
Dave +1
Lyndon
Mick J
Max +1
Marty K.

I will be there
Marty

1 Like

Beanus
NAS
Steve (maybe)
Dave +1
Lyndon
Mick J
Max +1
Marty K.
Mazz

2 Likes

Looking forward to this now. I haven’t told the missus its a GTO meet. Just that we are going to a pub called sally pussey. She is very confused. She will probably be even more confused when we pull into a car park full of GTO’s!! haha

3 Likes

Beanus top tip.

Buy some flowers on the way unless your missus loves GTO’s. :smile:

She isn’t a car nut and she doesn’t like flowers… I fear I have made a grave error! If you could all pretend that I didn’t know about this meet when I get there and play that it was a coincidence then that would be great! haha

She is a crazy cat lady so maybe the name of the place will keep her happy!

1 Like

She will be fine, we wont just talk about cars and dogs then to get you in trouble :smile:

Neil.

Haha yeah she will be. For all her faults I must say she is very tolerant of all my car related things. Most weekends I am either under a car or driving a car or talking about a car so she is more than used to it! I’m buying her dinner what more can she ask!

1 Like

Me thinks she will definitely have a headache on Sunday night then. :wink:

2 Likes

Ze countdown has begun! Whoop :smile:

I may be slightly hanging but not much more than normal haha.

Going for the lush ass carvery that they do too!
Now then… turn up early and look like prat or arrive fashionably late darlings?
Big section of the carpark may be best as it’s got more room. But it may be fairly busy. Oooh did you book one of the side rooms? It be awsome.

Did I say that i can’t wait?

Must go buy more cleaning products…

And some ritilin to calm me the fudge down

Don’t worry Mazz, I spoke to the restaurant the other day and we do have a side room, I need to confirm the numbers with them this week.

I will be getting there early probably about 12:30 - 1pm. I’ll ask if a particular section of the car park could be for our own use only.

It’ll be a great afternoon so if you want to come down then please put your name down and how many people are going so I can let the restaurant know.

Cheers

Andy