Spoiler options

What is the best spoiler options for the gto

I want veilside but said would cost me $1900 from USA

A copy would do

Or other options?

By my opinion only oem spoilers are nicest as everything else makes this cool car ricey and cheesy. Oem combat wing from 99 model is almost ricey but since its oem it cool. Nicest non aero wing by my opinion is rainbow wing from 97-98 models. Google it and you might like oems better like me, but suit yourself mate.

Really want the veilside but can’t find it anywhere no one selling one yet riniwanyere I can buy a copy been quoted £1500 from USA

Or it’s either the Jdm spolier which looks ok

They come up for sale on fleebay now and again,the trouble is there usually connected to a car

3 Likes

Spoilers being sold these days other than the Na or AA spoilers are pretty rare. America does have the biggest option.
If you after a hoop spoiler then I think Hans ertle in America has dozens as not popular there.

Bodykit options are again limited in he uk except for import

I have one for sale, It is already mounted on my old hatch but has some scuffing. I can get some detailed pictures. In pearl white currently.

André

Yes please I want it how much best price

send me any pictures you have

Thank you

John

Please get me some pictures and idea of price

Thank you

Try sending Permanent_Grin a PM as he hasn’t reposted… he may get an email notification depending on his settings… (I think)

Yeah send him a PM as he only turns up here once in a blue moon

ive sent this guy loads of messages an nothing is he still here?

I’m looking fro veilside spoiler he has one

help

I can say he’s not bee online since he10th. I’ll send him a text for you. (Edit … Sent)

thank you

you want my number so he can text me some pictures of it on his car

No he should be along at some point now.

There will be photos floating around here somewhere his cars very well known! :slight_smile:

how do i search his cars to see veilside spoiler

I’m toying with these two ideas.
One is off a classic scoobie and the other? Hod knows it come on one of my many scrappers iv had come in

1 Like

Right done some searching for you!

Post was from 2011!

1 Like

yes that is the one

im in love again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

my old mk1

7 Likes

Wow just wow :kissing_heart:

1 Like