2 Likes

Nice ass You had there Scott :smiley:

What do you mean had? age has refined it into a more rounded form

1 Like

You Wish :grin:

1 Like

Now that’s a spoiler £25 lol

3 Likes

wonder what that would look like any ideas?

i sit the same as the veilside gto one

1 Like

What are these like anyone got one?

1 Like

Looks like it would fit to me other than the Ariel hole on wrong side. Its all about modding these things. :+1:

That was the root I was going down if i couldn’t find anything else (big) :grin:

I’m struggling for spoiler ideas.
Iv got a classic scoobie one but would need some tweeking to fit and I have this other one that came on a scrapper 323, again will need some work. It looks alright but I think it’s a tad too small

2 Likes

I have one and they are OK,bought mine second hand from a guy on the other forum and he reinforced it with some expansion foam, had it 2 years now no problems at all

Jerry :grinning:

1 Like

Was it easy to fit,im considering one but have an mr so will needthe middle hole welding up and that area painted aswell as the spoiler.

1 Like

Yours shouldn’t have the hole mate :sunglasses: As there’s no active aero motor loom passing through it

1 Like

Im sure it has a center post on the spoier,is it just weight bearing and not actually connected to the boot with a bolt?

It’s the same as the n/a spoiler isn’t it ? I know people have swapped to n/a tailgates so they didn’t have the hole :grinning:

Ill have a closer look tommorrow,never really tookmuch notice tbh just know there apita when trying to polish under them lol

1 Like

You need to drill 2 holes on each side extra and if you got it need to fill the middle. Other than that it was fairly simple to fit.
Jerry

1 Like

Bugger

3 Likes

3 Likes

views???