SPOTTED...the silver one that lives round the corner...continued

A while ago I posted a really rubbish photo of a silver GTO that lives round the corner from me & down the same road where my nan’s care home is. I left a GTO UK flyer last time when I ‘broke in’ buy was too scared to knock! Well today I drove past with my mum on the way home from visiting my nan & saw it had its popups up…way too excited I parked up & flapped for 20mins wether to break in & knock…my mum kept telling me to get back in the car because I looked dodgy hanging round outside!..never listen to your mum!!..20mins of looking dosgy paid off & the guy finally came out after hearing my engine & wondering why I was hanging round outside until he saw car! (Lucky I wasnt in my astra or I defo would have looked dodgy!) So finally after all these years I met the guy & we talked cars for ages! He’s had it 11yrs, it’s a NA auto but hes had 2 TT’s before that one! Someone round the corner owned a black one up until recent but was always behind big gates so wouldnt have seen it & down the top of the road someone owns a MK1 NSX but cant see it because its a restoration & its again behind huge wooden gates! So its Jap car heaven round by me apparently I just cant see them! So yeah anyway I’m made up thats totally made my day…looking dodgy pays off sometimes…as long as you’re in a GTO! :blush:

5 Likes

Great story Ali and brave investigation Looks a bit creepy lol.

Tracie

1 Like

Hehe yeah it was a bit creepy! Wasn’t sure if anyone even lived there or if they did would they set big dogs on me! Haha! He was sound though & called Allan so another Al with a GTO! :blush:

2 Likes

See a common theme there all the decent cars are locked behind big gates :laughing:

Well done for perservering with getting hold of the owner :sunglasses:

Craig :smile:

1 Like