Cheers

Mick

1 Like

So have we got a place ?

Think 5 of us are booked at moment

2 Likes

Colin did you book and pay also bud?.

Yes mate all done

Did you do it now mate? The event organizer has just advised me you havenā€™t? And it must be done today sheā€™s said as its final bud. Can you let me know when you did and Iā€™ll tell them. Cheers
Edit Iā€™ve sent you a couple of p.mā€™s mate.

Alright guys, so quick update Iā€™ve received below also mentions about track times if anyone interested if so detailes below and on the official site.

Spring Action Day - Exclusive Sessions Available!

Good Afternoon,

First of all, thank you for booking your stand at Spring Action Day and for your hard work sorting out your members and getting them booked and paid for. We are pleased to announce that Spring Action Day is now completely full and we cannot accept any more car pass purchases. This does mean that your numbers are now final and cannot be added to.

Secondly, we do have two exclusive track sessions which we are currently holding for any club that may wish to purchase either of them. If you are interested in these sessions, please can you let us know by Monday 26th February. After which date, we will release these times as standard track sessions if there is no interest.

We are starting with site allocations next week, and will start sending out your passes within the next few weeks.

Weā€™d also just like to thank you once again, especially as we have a new registration + booking system for 2018, so thanks for sticking with us as we smooth out any bumps! J

Kind regards,

The Action Day Team

Castle Combe Circuit

4 Likes

Looking forward to this

2 Likes

Right lads,

Got my ticket today so expect your soon, weā€™re at the grey entrance near tower corner as pictured!.

Do we know what the plan is for merchandise?.

T.

2 Likes

We arenā€™t attending this one Tony but you can order Club T. Shirts etc for delivery in the Club shop on here.

Tracie

1 Like

@James3000GT has an events shelter I can if you wish post out 2x large flags to go on that, you can attach them with bungy straps.

Dave

1 Like

I am attending this event - I will see what we have with the large events shelter - Dave if you have any flyers could you post me some.

Also i have some club banners that stevie gave me last year so we can put them in front of the cars as usual.

James

2 Likes

We have the fliers @James3000GT if you pm me your address Iā€™ll post you some.

Tracie

2 Likes

You say you have ones Infront of cars do you mean big flag poles fluffy ?

Are you coming to the AGM @bigton3000 great event to meet members and hear from the Committee how the Club is run? Give your own ideas etc.

Tracie

1 Like

No I donā€™t have the pole ones. Just some loose banners

James

Will do cheers.

James

1 Like

Right ok so will send you two of the large flags we had made for being posted aroundā€¦ Itā€™s what they are for not sitting in my shedā€¦ ( thatā€™s shed no car jokes please )

2 Likes

I had my ticket come through today, may be up for sale if anyone would be interested :sob:

Received all this today - cheers. Need to go and start mhorag up - just havenā€™t used her for a couple of months due to other priorities. Battery booster ready, mhorag ready 3,2,1 go! Sorry watching vintage gladiators :joy:

2 Likes