Status on order #2401

Hi Rob

Could you please give me an update on my order #2401 what the status is?

Cheers Martin

Hi Martin

Your complete order ships on Monday

Will mail you tracking details when it leaves

Had to wait for the 99 Indicators to come in from Japan

Cheers Rob

Hi mate, i hate to start new thread but do you know about order #2407. I just want to know when to expect the parts. I have to put the car throught “MOT” next month and my worn propshaft bearings might be a failure at the inspection.

Cheers Hansen

Hi Hansen

Running a bit behind with e mails due to family illness and them being in hospital

That order should be with yourself by the end of next week or at the latest beginning of the week after

Just waiting on the Mounting kits to arrive next week

Cheers Rob

Allright mate that is awesome news. Peace and love to ya and your ill family.

Cheers Hansen

Perfect, thanks… Just wanted to check out how it progress but then I might have it by the end of the upcoming week then.

Take care and hope the illness in your family get better asap

Regards, Martin

Hi Rob, please check your inbox, I’ve sent you a pm regarding the order.

Cheers

Hi Martin

PM replied to :smile:

Regards Rob

Hi mate. About order 2407, propshaft bearings. Do you reckon status on that one? I been to workshop today and my bearings is worse than i though.

Regards Hansen

Hi

Order 2407 will also ship on Monday for you

Cheers Rob

Well thats fantastic.

Cheers Hansen

Btw about order 2360, some lower garnish grommets and an hks oil filter. Do you know anything about that? Its been a while since i ordered the items. But fortnunately i got no rush with these items yes.

Regards Hansen

with your other stuff Hansen… :smiley:

Good, very good mate :+1: :+1:

Regards Hansen

Hey Rob. Got the package, great stuff. I gonna make one happy car with those bearings. But i do see those grommets are not in the shipment even the papers say so. But anyway good job with delivery of those bearings. :wink:

The missing bits are going to be on there way to you shortly

Glad you got the stuff

Regards Rob

I replaced prop shaft bearings today and guess what, that annoying thump upon throttle lift off and gearchange is gooone. Its like driving new car, and even gearchanges got better. So those bearings is money well spent, and they are reasonable priced too. Thanks Rob for providing 3kGT/GTO folks with good parts. :+1::+1::+1:

Regards Hansen

1 Like