The ONO at Eurospec!

Just been sent a photo of my car which has arrived at Eurospec today! How exciting…& kinda sad that for the first time in my life I can’t wait to spend a shed load of money fixing a car! :wink: …I’ve had the whole “you maybe should start thinking about growing up a little & possibly start saving for a house blah blah”…or not!!
Anyway here’s what’s hopefully being done…

• The full monty service
  • Undersealed
  • Possibly braided cooler pipes
  • Hella headlights
  • Some screws fixed & new wheel nuts all round (a few screws are wrecked & missing wheel nuts)
  • Check out the loud ticking (timing out?)
  • Check out the high idle (2000) when at traffic lights (new occurence)
  • Thermostat needs checking
  • Remove that bloomin rear show plate holder that no one could get off! :wink:
  • No pressure in front washer jets
  • MOT

Some are just little niggly bits but I’d rather someone who knew how did it while its there…but YEY exciting!!! Just shame I took a day to wash my car last month when I thought it woukd be goimg down so used it for a few days & got a call out the blue yesterday to say theres space on the trailer so its leaving in an hour!!! …so yeah bit embarassing but hey ho can’t complain! :grinning:

Ali :blush:

4 Likes

I’m sure ben keeps someone around somewhere to clean cars :wink:

1 Like

Congrats Ali, I know this has been a long time coming for you. Looking forward to seeing the results!

1 Like

Disgrace :hushed:

2 Likes

Haha oi!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …but yeah!!! Haha!

You better start coming to some shows after it’s done. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes no excuses you will even be able to see where you are going at night :smile:

Neil.

1 Like

@Beanus @NAS Haha yeah I’ll actually be able to see at night & I’ll defo be coming to shows…it’ll be clean for those!! :wink:

3 Likes