The Three Muska-gto-teers

Red one gets my vote

Who’s is the black car? That really does looking stunning, I’ve always liked the blue and on my second one after a long time off, but wow!.. also wtf massive mx5 owners club banner doing in the stand overpowering the gtouk ones? :joy: Would absolutely love to make it to the show with or without car, maybe some forward planning for next time…

It’s mine :grin: I’m not much on the forum but I am around ha and thanks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Come on down tomorrow and check them all out :grin:

I’ll be there tommorrow Kev.
Sew you there

Steve

1 Like

9 Likes

Top banana

Great to meet you guys today and put faces to names.
Got to say great work wit the stand…looked awesome well done
Sorry i missed the stig!
Steve

3 Likes

Great meeting you and your family Steve.
Jensen

1 Like

What a great show!
The stand looked great guys.
The cars got loads of attention. Lots of interest in the club, and hopefully some new members.
Really missed the show season, looking foward to the agm next week and then Silverstone.
Took the long route home. Couldn’t help but get off the motorway and hit some off the twisty back roads :grin:
Jensen

6 Likes

Looked amazing jenson, thanks to you Jerry and Kevin for going out of your way to get UK to the show buddy :+1:

4 Likes

Back home, great event, good to meet Steve and folks today, see you at the agm.
Big big thank you to Jensen and Kevin for sharing the planning set up and support.
Lots if ideas, getting stuff, the lecturns were superb, Kev, gazebo spot on Jens and for all the other stuff
Special thanks to Steve and Tracie for the signage which was unique, the flags and to the club itself for some funding thanks Simon.
Also the same to Mark and Dan for joining us over the weekend, great support talking to all the stand visitors.
[Yes its Oscars night !!!]
It was great to have Stan from Hartlepool Rad Co as part of the team adding muchly to the interest with his tanks and intercoolers.
Really good three days, lots of contact and interest shown we made a big mark for our cars, even got a paid up member today.
Team clothing went well, sold a shirt!
Yesterday we had Mr Red, Mr Blue and Mr Black, will post a photo to show.
Practical Cassic Mag keen to do a feature they said!!
Awesome time, all l hoped it would be and also that raises the game for the club and our cars.
Good fun in the evenings as well team.
Sleeping with Jensen not so bad!
Very much looking for a slot at the Classic Motor Show in November.
Can,t think of anything else but probably missed something, keep me right Jens and Kev.
Now the agm.
Great to be part of GTOUK

10 Likes

Some car u got their Kevin, makes me want to go back to a Mk1 like I had before. They all looked stunning but urs just stood out. Woulda loved to have been there will need to make a big effort for next year, good reason for not being there this year is my son Ben born just one week ago :grin:

7 Likes

Congratulations, Baby’s introduction to GTO / 3000GT world , He looks Great in there :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Spiros, my daughter just turned 4 and we love going out in the car together, nice bonding time and also getting the kids into cars, she keeps telling me to go faster daddy going through towns etc :see_no_evil:. Don’t know when I will get Ben out in the motor though would need a rear facing child seat so front no good and with shape of seats in back there not really stable. Shame for the wee lad, hopefully it will still be on the road by the time he can have a go lol!!!

1 Like

Yes a bit awkward with the tiny nests in the back to find a suitable car seat booster. My son and daughter ( 24 and 18 now ) grow up in the GTO ( had it since 2001 ) and they were fascinated with the stock stereo illumination and equalizer. they new all the positions of my favorite songs on the 5 cd changer and sang along to the 70’s -80’s music ( Eagles, Dire Straits , Fleetwood Mac, Toto, Queen, Rod Stewart etc ) great memories and fun :smile:

1 Like

Looks amazing guys,

Glad it was a success, from my understanding there was a lot of interest in our Marques.

Thanks for setting this up @jerry_SC, along with @jensen360 & @kevin_rhodes. You did us proud.

Steve

4 Likes

Few more photos
The Stig drove my car and Kevins!

5 Likes

Just love it when a plan comes together.

4 Likes

Glad it all went well folks :sunglasses: I’ve enjoyed seeing the updates both on here and Facebook , top work

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes