TICKET UPDATE - Japshow Finale - 1st October - Santa Pod

@gto_power1 I phoned Santa Pod today regarding your missing ticket as it should have turned up by now and it’s getting a bit too close for comfort.

They have printed you another one - same Ticket No. 281, I will pm you details where to collect it and Stand Pass on the day and also my mobile in case there are any problems when you get there, but it all sounded straight forward to them on the phone.

Tracie :rabbit:

1 Like

Anyone fancy wrapping these for me on the weekend I’ve had ago and not happy with the 1 I’ve done ??

They aren’t easy to do at the best of times @kevin_rhodes and a car show isn’t the right environment at all, it would require a flat surface and electricity for a heat gun.

1 Like

Dam it ok :grin:

1 Like

Received my tickets which is great, however, cant now get my car back till the following weekend… :roll_eyes: guessing that I cant just rock up in the Caddy lmao

They say the majority of stand cars have 2 be Japanese so I guess you should be OK Bex.

1 Like

Cool, so I can just hide the caddy/audi in with the others and hope it goes unnoticed lmao :smiley:

3 Likes

Park by Dave :wink:

2 Likes

got my ticket thanks, see you soon

1 Like

What time you guys are aiming to be there tomorrow?
Jerry

i can get there anytime plan on taking it into the yard in wellingborough and giving it a bit of a wash off first thou

:slight_smile:
what time at yours Scott sunday morning? and what is the address?

7am mate i believe @CDMH is getting here ill pm my address

1 Like

Was going to message you later for your addy mate :grinning:

3 Likes

Ok. See you at 7.

lets wake the dead at 7am

1 Like

Anybody at Santa pod feeling like Billy no mates lol😢

Yes mate Kevin and Dave are about and I’m at the gtouk stand

1 Like

Be there 5mins cheers

1 Like

Great turnout and day , even the chilly weather couldn’t stop us .

Sorry to those I missed who left while I wad on walkabout .

Bring in the Xmas bash I say :sunglasses:

5 Likes