Turbo o ring for a 1995 mk2

Just wondering if anyone on here has an o ring for the rear turbo on my mk2 as its leaking air due to its age and wear and giving me a right turbo chatter.
I will be at Beaulieu on the 30 July for the jap show, it would be great if there was anyone popping down with one ??? otherwise it will be good to catch up with you guys on the day.

Lee and Sue.

1 Like

This section is for the use of Introduction of a new Member to say ‘Hello’ and generally get to know other Members. The intended use is for research/knowledge for a perspective vehicle purchase and should not be used for technical questions after purchase. FAQ provides a vast amount of technical information should this be required. This section does not allow use of for sale posts. Any such posts will be deleted. Moderation may be implemented should a post not comply with intended use.
I’m not sure if anyone is attending tbh ?
Please feel free to post pics of your car and say hi in this category, I don’t think you’ve introduced yourselves properly yet, any pictures :heart:
Thanks Dave

3 Likes

It appears you were full members last year? If you are confused over lack of catagories to post in its due to membership lapsing, maybe you overlooked this by mistake? We get a lot of PayPal bounces in April due to people canceling ongoing subscription. If you’re having a problem renewing let me know.
Dave

Thought id say hello… I have a mk2 1995 twin turbo with glass roof ect… ive been playing with it for the last 7 years.
so I hope you like it?

4 Likes

Looking good, another car in great nick, welcome back l suppose. How about JAE.
Lets get all these new members/new cars to the show, l remember one time when we had about 70 cars there, be great to get back to that!

1 Like