Wanted Dump Valve

Looks like my standard recirc / dump valve is possibly leaking. Im getting a hum vibration noise as i come on boost.

Does anyone have a dump valve available? I have heard about lots of cheapy fakes out there so hopefully your able to vouch its authenticity as i dont want to create myself any issues by buying a pile of $41¥.

Would prefer to replace with something nearly new or i will end up getting new.

Cash waiting (paypal gift)

Thanks

Mark

I think have an Amber Performance one which is in good working order. Might need a bit of a clean. If I can find it you can have it for the price of postage!

2 Likes

Nice 1 thanks mate. Do you know if it is working Ok? Dont want to swap a duff for a duff if that makes sense ( and dont want to sound ungrateful either cracking offer)

Cheers

I got myself an Evil Empire one a couple of weeks back & can recommend them to anyone who is looking to get one, don’t buy a cheap one off ebay as they r total garbage…

Managed to land a nearly new forge recirc. Thanks for the offers and advice everyone

Sorry mate I didn’t see your reply. It is in perfect working order. But as you have one I will keep it as a spare.

No problem mate. Thanks for the offer. Il try get those pics for you a bit later on of the lights. Still to drive it in the dark yet though to see how good they are! ( hopefully!! )

1 Like

Thanks dude I appreciate it!