Were to post technical questions?

since i’m new to this forum, were do i post questions about the 3000gt.?

sorry to sound a bit slow.

Ian.

Hi as a non full member all of the tech sections are locked down , they are there , one of the perks of full membership is all these sections then become available :grinning:

Craig :grinning:

is the memebrship fee pro rata, ?

cheers

no its 20 quid :grin:

2 Likes

Not sure how it works now I know in the past when I was membership/secretary between myself and @3000gt we have sorted people out when it’s close to renewal time .

Might be worth asking @gavin_naish as he is looking after that role until the AGM

CRAIG :grinning:

1 Like

Best £20 you will ever spend… You will get it back 10 fold

1 Like

If you are looking to join Gto uk and have access to all the technical resources then this is a benefit of being a full member, membership costs just £20.00 for a year up until the end of our membership year which is April and will give you access to the whole forum including the for sale sections, if you are interested.

We normally run a reduced membership fee from now until April for just £10 as most of the years events etc have take place, then back to full price of £20 in April. If you are interested please drop me a PM and I’ll take care of it.

You cant go wrong best value of anything for a gto/3000gt, so worth getting joined.

1 Like

Just so everyone knows, although i’ve pm’d the chap heres the link for future reference.

1 Like

Sorted and paid

Thanks

Ian

4 Likes

Welcome aboard fella , now get reading :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Sorted … now to find info for… all sorts :sunglasses:

5 Likes