What's an immaculate 1994 GTO TT Worth?

Thought about it then thought I’m digging myself a hole lol

Terry that’s cruel Steve’s spent a fortune in filler to get it to this condition :wink:

4 Likes

Not as much as daves will if he fills all his holes :joy:

5 Likes

About the 3k that I ment about me mate I wouldn’t buy one for more than 3k,the reason being you always end put 3 times back in it in aftermarket parts.:grin:

1 Like

Not using filler now I’ve seen yours…better in the flesh :eyes:
Tends to fall out over road bumps especially the amount I need…all being sorted next week…car getting crushed🖒

2 Likes

Can’t begin to imagine how hard it must be to find parts for this?

Lol it can’t be that bad can it :see_no_evil: :scream:

1 Like

Good steel worker and welder can sort that seamlessly mate

2 Likes

I’ve not seen that b4 where is that part? Am I missing more bits…seriously it’s all being done next week… £5 and gotta sing at his daughters wedding.

2 Likes

Lol looks like about 400 quids worth to me mate so you better sing ya heart out

2 Likes

They are really good did the massive one on front for £50 top job too…they are going to mot it too as lights won’t pass and a few other bits…so lucky he has a guide dog…recon £150 all in.

2 Likes

Na it’s fine the wrap holds most of it together…

2 Likes

150 INCLUDING MOT whathe filling the holes with bean cans?

1 Like

It’s relatives rates remember @ScottMR all related to each other down there

Craig :grinning:

4 Likes

Aye got my 94 gto £2200 probably spent the same again with new coolant system,wheels tyres servicing prop bushes drop links track rods and ends, brakes sll round etc etc I’m sure you get the idea haha. Luckily it was strong where I need it for what I want. Exact same as the pictures above. Since I do all the work myself wouldn’t change it for the world

1 Like

She will finally be up on classifieds very soon if anyone’s interested in buying her! Keep your eyes peeled :wink:

2 Likes