Wheeler Dealers 3000gt VR4 party tonight!

Discovery at 9pm, wine nourishment and let’s see what Mike and Ant do to a 3000gt.

2 Likes

Might be the push the uk needs to see prices start rising , suddenly opens the car up to a wider audience

3 Likes

More likely to devalue them more…:joy: seen it, rubbish car, rubbish colour, rubbish repairs… just saying :persevere:
More chance of smokin turning back up here :joy:

2 Likes

purposely not watched it yet so lets see where they go with it

2 Likes

If it was in the uk Mike could pass the tools to ant through the boot floor :joy::joy:

3 Likes

they are not all that bad, look at Jensens car , but know what you mean, t -15 mins

2 Likes

I can show you 2 that are… just sold one and sitting here looking through the window at the other one :joy:

1 Like

While your in my kitchen then perky pop the kettle on bud

2 Likes

Guess what happens at the end @jerry_SC :joy:

It’s more the American version of Saturday night takeaway with ant and deck…
Ant and d#ick :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t believe it slips its timing at the end , oh crap sorry Jerry ruined it now

2 Likes

Has it started yet ?

1 Like

Can’t believe they fitted a supercharger in less than an hour… you said that was hard @jerry_SC :joy:

3 Likes

Ssh now silent witness is on… milf time. Screw watching boring car shows… give me a dead body any day :astonished::joy:

3 Likes

Ahh necrophillia now we are talking , well not them obviously

3 Likes

l think the colour is not bad, never seen it in the uk
but bought at just under 5k for a 94 with stuff to do.?
Still it is a tv show but may help pump up the value, ???

3 Likes

Whatever else, no ■■■■■■ rust like in the UK :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

3 Likes

mine had barely any rust either just the sills behind the skirts as its a water trap when that little drain hole blocks up i’ll be watching it on +1 laughing no doubt as i’ve seen a few clips already :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Bloke walks into a care home…
Was going to put my mother in one of these but she died…
Oh so sorry…
It’s ok saved myself some money…

:joy: Great line… nothing to do with Gto’s… unless you include they rott like a corpse :joy:

3 Likes

With the brakes on mine I could have put my mother in it and she died :joy::joy:

4 Likes