Where we are now

Myself and @Tracie have managed to get to every club meet this year. and we saw an amazing effort of quality cars and numbers up too.

From my view GTOUK has recovered to claim status of being in a place it belongs…at the TOP.

It’s a far cry from when the club split but I would like to thank all of you that stayed and helped get us back, the new influx of members I managed to talk to and those new on the forum are showing an enthusiasm I haven’t seen for a good few years now.

Once again peeps, Thank You.

Stevie

p.s

Don’t forget to get your place booked for the Christmas Bash. :smile:

Here Xmas Party 5 December 2015 - #11 by Mesobitchi

9 Likes

Well put @stevie
The Enthusiasm of new members like myself is down to the hard work you and the rest of the committee put in to making it an amazing club to be a part of. You deserve a lot of reward for the work you all put in.

7 Likes

Amazing people
Amazing club
Top effort
Well done all :smile:
All the effort you have put in is well worth it a BIG THANK YOU

4 Likes

The club works well that can be seen by the efforts people make to help others with their cars even people they have not met. Advice & knowledge can be priceless although I’ve not managed to meet many members only @BexGTO I can see the clubs full of complete idiots, alcoholics & kinky folk (joke) but seriously a great bunch of Gto lovers :+1: keep up the good work all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes