White Mk3 near Portsmouth

Spotted a White Mk 3 (the one with the big hoop spoiler on it) on the M27 just outside Portsmouth today around 1:30pm. Didn’t catch the plate tho.

Got a wave, but wasn’t someone who i saw at the Beulieu show on the weekend. Anyone on here?

That’s the first one I’ve seen “in the wild” since driving mine around over the last few years.

1 Like

Jesus where you been hiding lol
You’ve been here a while but not heard much from you, don’t be shy mate tell us what you’ve been up to with your gto.
Regards last meeting most members couldn’t attend that one the last meeting b4 that we had about 18 cars similar numbers at Silverstone in April.
Check out the meets posts, not sure who that is a few with MK3 in club tbh.
Dave

1 Like

Hi,

Was me on way to Eastleigh from Brighton. didn’t notice you were a GTO behind me till you drove past.

Sadly the white GTO broke down the next day so off the road now. luckily i still have a blue 3000GT :slight_smile:

Chris

1 Like

@DavePerky, I signed up when i got my first GTO but didn’t really need the technical part of the forum at the time so didn’t bother getting a membership. I might go full-member now though as I am getting a bit more hands-on.

I’m on my 3rd GTO now (First one crashed into a tree by my mate, second one had a cam-belt slip and wrote off the engine) so hopefully this one will last… crosses fingers Although its a bit of an uphill struggle as its not in fantastic condition.

@crizdee, I was showing a workmate the car, and saying at the time they are really rare, and then 2 minutes later one drives infront of us. LOL. I have been driving my GTOs around since 2013, and yours is the first one I’ve actually seen randomly on the road. All the others have been at shows and meets.

1 Like