With regret I'm breaking my gto as wiring loom is shot

I could do with a replacement boot lid, mine leaks and the rear defog only partly works :frowning:

I’m bedfordshire way and it is in good condition

damn bit of a trek that…thanks anyway

Can deliver lager parts for a fee location depending lol no more than 2 hour drive give or take from lu6 3rw

unless your super fast im more 3-4 hours away…
cheers anyway

1 Like

No, cant believe this is happening :frowning:

Neil.

I know can’t believe my self but as soon as the dash is out il no exactly what’s happened a load of dodgy wiring goes up into the dash which is all melted together the car only had one owner in the UK and it was the worst owner it could ever of had some of the crap he had done I was like wtf 6 penny washers under the bonnet hinge why lol but yeah the loom was the last thing on my mind wish it would of been the first when it was all stripped down

Would it not be worth getting a shell with a loom or a loom as you know everything else is good or have you just got to that point. :frowning:

1 Like

What happened is the car was running like it has been nothing was done out of the ordinary went to the garage to get compresser come out and there was smoke all around engine at first I thought it was the engine until I ran to drivers door and opened it and the smoke flooded out so I said ■■■■ that lol and have been looking at a mk 2 so just looking to part it been nearly 2 years without a car and I think neibours are sick of engines and hoists lol parts everywhere

replacing the wiring loom is proper fun. Just get one of grahams gto world and strip the bugger out. Failing that, give me the car and I’ll do it for a few thousand pounds.

Haha il pass thanks

1 Like

Why don’t you buy a running one with the money you make breaking the car, you must have enough parts now to cover it :slight_smile:

I’m getting a mk 2 and I’ve got parts galore garage is full lol and gotta break a whole car and squeeze that in there

1 Like

Also when I try to upload pics it says to large I’ve found a way round if i screenshot the original it will let me is that because I’m using my phone

There is a limit on file size, dont think the phone should be anything to do with it.

pop up units, £50 pair sold
rad £30
fans for rad £20
alternater £40
starter motor £40
lcd heater panel £65
main ecu £80 sold
full cloth interior rear seats and fronts £80
wing mirrors folding black £60
new blue mats front and rear £20
neo chrome gear knob £10
engine mounts front and rear new £50
oil cooler I have two of these £20 each sold
decat for turbo and one for non turbo £20 each turbo decat sold
thermostat housings x2 £20 each
door weather strips painted in black look good £30 sold
x2 jbl 6x9 new £30
x2 vibe door speakers £20
X2vibe tweeters built into old unit
pair of tt sail panels £30
boot rubber £15
door rubbers £10 each sold
mafs x2 £30 each
18 spline transfer case doesn’t leak good spline £90
24 spline transfer case doesn’t leak good spline 120 sold
5 speed 25 spline gearbox very good condition output shaft like new £250
4 bolt engine with 70000 miles roughly information I was told when I brought it £500
drive shafts £20 each
polished plenum £50 …sold
x2 plenums £30 each
throttle bodys x2 £ 20 each
fli 12 inch double sub £50
gto stainless door trims rare item sold
set of mk 1 rear lights £30
set of mk2 rear tinted lights sold
active aero spoiler in black x2 £30 each
drvers wing £20
passenger wing £20
roof top of door trims pair £40
lower plenum x3 £15 each
down pipe rear £25
injectors x3 £20 each
coil pack x2 £20 each
ptu x2 £15 each
boot lid £50
bonnet £40
my list so far

2 Likes

I will have ecu and Ecs one and turbo decat if you can pm with postage

Anyone need a set of these

sold

Hi There

Very interested in the radiator (I have got the fans) and the 2 oil coolers :smile:

Do the oil coolers come with pipes?

How or where can I contact you ?

Thanks

I have a spare oil cooler in the garage with no pipes but one on car has Il double check I ain’t got any laying around tho