With regret I'm breaking my gto as wiring loom is shot

Brill, thanks :smile:

Hi,
Are the door rubbers in good condition?

door weather strips painted in black look good £30 (Are these the bits that fit on the top of the door and seal against the glass?)
Thanks

There ok obviously there not new just sprayed black and finding a used set that are good will be hard better of buying new have a look sat see what you think if not I think rob can get new ones

Okey dokey Pete, a lower plenum and the blue mats, r u going to the b/bash?

Terry :sunglasses:

I will take the weather strips if they aren’t sold already!! Will send you a PM!

Unfortunately not but I’m close to it I may pop up for the day meet a few of the members when is it

2 Likes

weekend of the 18th and 19th :stuck_out_tongue:

Terry :sunglasses:

I’m free that week end so il take the trip up there coming up in the van wasn’t the way it was meant to be lol

3 Likes

OK mate

Total stuff required:

Radiator
Oil cooler + pipes
Door weather strips

And will review the door seals when I get to you

Is Saturday 11th July, traffic dependant 9:45 > 10 iwsh

Thanks

Yes mate no worries il get stuff of tomorrow ready

Brilliant cheers :beer:

Mitsubishi gto twin turbo full standard twin exit exhaust no holes good condition 40 pound

Can’t make sat as I have had to book a job in but will be down Sunday morning bright and early I assume most will have sore heads lol but yeah if anything is needed I can bring along

Pete, sorry to hear that, need a mk1 steering wheel, dashboard vents, parcel shelf holding brackets and if you have one a mk1 parts catalogue :grinning:

What dashboard vents are needed and steering wheel is available and il have a look for brackets I’m sure there still there

Lcd heater panel sold lot of offers from people on ebay offering 200 for a four bolt good running engine makes me laugh wish I could of brought it for that price

1 Like

Car will be going scrap next week end so if anyone wants any bits come grab them or pay postage and I’ll send interior parts tailgate bumpers wings has to go as neighbours are complaining and garage has loads of parts in already

Hi m8, after the throttle position sensor if you’ve got one m8? Mines dead! Lol

Yes mate inbox me with adress I have a few

HI what are the engine mounts like, just noticed that nearside one is on its way out,

cheers Colin