Wonder if this will be going ahead this year?

http://www.whatsonatthoresby.co.uk/events-3/42nd-classic-car-bike-show-inc-the-east-midlands-mini-vw-show/
Was a good Sunday out last year… Good for anyone with children too, bouncy castle and stalls. @stevie @Tracie ? Can we find out :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Showed it might have promise after last year again , a lot more variety :sunglasses: Plus you get there early enough it’s free :joy::joy: felt sorry for me in the chav mobile I think or they thought I was a burger flipper

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Bit close to Japan fest

No mate they are not… its miles away in Nottingham :joy:

5 Likes

Unfortunately this year it falls on the same day as Japfest.

Tracie :tulip:

3 Likes

Oh ■■■■■■■■ Katie wanted to do that again :sob: asked me at the weekend…when are we seeing the hulk again daddy…grr i said you can look at smokin everyday…but its not green is it silly​:joy:

4 Likes

Hmm so its japest or this?..cant do both so im doing japfest

3 Likes

Awww bless… poor Katie, that told you didn’t it Dave :joy:

So are we @ScottMR :wink:

3 Likes

Does this clash with japfest or jap day at Combe ? Will probably do the later

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Japfest on 30th April Craig.

1 Like

We won’t be organizing this one this year, as we have already committed to Japfest. If someone else wants to arrange this for GTOUK then let me know so I can try and sort the club events equipment for you.

Always been a cracking meet, winning the best club stand twice and runners up once in the last 3 years.

Steve

4 Likes

It is a great meeting was my virgin meet with gto uk and the car in show…ok beaten by a lego brick wtf but the uk crack was there all day long…be sad to miss it this year…fond memories.

3 Likes

Shame they have moved it forward so much , it was always a late June meet :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Yeh i thought it was later mate… bank hol must be early this year? Normally then

3 Likes