Would You please Read This

Rob,
Think it is excellent that you do this. Makes sourcing and sorting parts and knowledge of availabilty childs play.

Most people are probably going to contact you and ask in private anyway so makes sense to post it in public rather than answering multiple duplicate pm’s.

Might be a good feature for your website though to post avialabilty. Big bug bear of mine on a lot of sites is they will take your order and process the payment immediately before notifying you a few days later that they dont have the parts and there will be a 10 -14 day delay before they get new stock ( Demon Thieves for instance ). EE are absolutely superb for this and usually ship before they take payment and even follow up with a call or pm to make sure everythings ok…

Best regards,

Damien.

Never had a problem with it Rob and never will 8)
Its handy to know that you have the part in stock, save endless searching sometimes :wink:

ps, expect a phone call soon :twisted:

name a nd shame :twisted:

As far as im concerned both Rob and James @ amber dont post if they can supply a part someone is asking about enough- as traders they pay their money to be able to supply parts, its what they do for a living and why they (again) PAY to sell on this forum whether it be in their own section or not- if someone asks where can i get this or that any of our traders should be allowed to say ‘we can get it for £xxx’ or ‘why would you want that its rubbish’. Its not as if they are brain washing people into getting that part from them is it :?:

Without Rob and James everyone would have to buy crappy ADL Blueprint parts, source their own bits from abroad, go to mitsubishi uk or other UK tuners, making it more expensive and time consuming for everyone- then there is always the issue of ordering the wrong part for your car which is easy to do due to the mix & match way mitsi made some of these cars! :lol:

Whoever is complaining about these issues, i hope they have the guts to own up, say ‘i was the one to complain’ and explain why.
They should also think about the amount of people who he has helped out INCLUEDING most of the mods/other traders on this very forum by sending parts before a clear payment or by speicial ordering stuff before he’s seen any money which as you all will imagine is a great risk when you have bills to pay, not to mention the amount of time he uses up each day offering advice to people WHO MAY NOT EVEN BUY FROM HIM.
Now think what it’d be like without him about :idea: :?:

On a personal note- Its no secert that im good mates with Rob and i know another issue thats been brought up is people like myself and a few others saying in posts ‘Rob can get that’- well i Personally do this because i know rob well- he simply doesnt have enough time in the day to put up all the pictures & discriptions of what he can supply on his site and alot of the products that he can now supply arent on the site, something he has been working his arse off to fix and alot of the time people dont think to ask if he does whatever they want. Im not going to stop telling people about what he can get and i hope others dont too and if anyone has a problem with that p.m me insted of bitching about it off forum. :evil:

Rob- As this thread has shown you have alot of support within this club, change NOTHING in the way you do your business.

Pete :wink:

As long as you’re complying with trader and member rules then fire on!

Would you tell us, who, has been giving you, a decent, and trust worthy trader, a hard time…as we have an AGM soon, perhaps we should think about who we re-elect!!

First time I read the post I assumed it was a moderator or board member who had contacted you. Having read it again it’s not obvious whether it was a club member or someone higher up.

Keep it for the AGM if it was a board member - that’s the best place for this discussion. Otherwise it looks like you got 100% support from the rest of us so just keep doing your thing.

Rob, don’t change a single thing about the way you post, nor the content of your posts.

[R]zeeck especially has mostly posted what I was going to say so I won’t repeat those parts.

I have to stand up with [R]zeeck, CDMH and the others - I recommend his services to people needing parts, and will continue to do so. Rob has helped me out several times, especially when the red TT was off the road, so as a satisfied customer, I have no trouble recommending him.

Chaps, we need to support our traders, people forget that nowadays, most of those (comparatively) cheap genuine bits in the States are usually more expensive by the time you have them here, and buying from a UK based trader is usually quicker and much easier if you have an issue with the product. The parts in the States are in many cases cheaper, but the US price is BEFORE you add shipping, import duty, courier costs… need I go on?

I am new to this club and have spent many hours reading the posts over the last few weeks. I look forward to seeing your posts because as well as other members discussing the availability and prices we also get the new cost from you.

Please keep it up, it’s giving me an invaluable insight into GTO ownership.

( I also spotted the post having a dig at you and though it was uncalled for)

Please Hu, don’t stop there - I’m sure it’s in everyone’s best interests if you share what you’re hinting at knowing?

Steve

i know that rob can be trusted 110%, hes shipped stuff to me in a hurry numerous time and agreed o sort out payment later as iv left my credit card at home etc. i ordered some break discs from him 7 months ago he said he was having problems getting stock at the time and asked if i wanted a alternative i said as i was in no rush ill wait, he then spent numerous hours chasing them up and keeping me informed of the progress. i was never worried once as i know he had it all in hand.

i think its a fellow trader who’s complained about him chasing sales, its just the impression i got from the first message. either way people are entitles to there opinion and i dont think the complainant should be shot down as its a open forum and all opinions should be welcome. but rob has 100% support from most members i i dont think he should change a thing.

after all he will quite happily talk on the phone about a issue for 2/3/4 hours :lol: even without a sale, and that’s a true member of gtouk helping each other out.

This is ■■■■■■■■, paying traders have a right to address their customer base.

I personally think there are other traders who does more upfront advertising of products and servicings (not that it is a bad thing, we like to be informed about what is available. Keep up the new technology and developments).

If it is about quantitive postings, I think there are more post ■■■■■ members with senseless posts.

[quote]i know that rob can be trusted 110%, hes shipped stuff to me in a hurry numerous time and agreed o sort out payment later as iv left my credit card at home etc. i ordered some break discs from him 7 months ago he said he was having problems getting stock at the time and asked if i wanted a alternative i said as i was in no rush ill wait, he then spent numerous hours chasing them up and keeping me informed of the progress. i was never worried once as i know he had it all in hand.

i think its a fellow trader who’s complained about him chasing sales, its just the impression i got from the first message. either way people are entitles to there opinion and i dont think the complainant should be shot down as its a open forum and all opinions should be welcome. but rob has 100% support from most members i i dont think he should change a thing.

after all he will quite happily talk on the phone about a issue for 2/3/4 hours :lol: even without a sale, and that’s a true member of gtouk helping each other out.[/quote]

i agree!! also in the same boat with the brake discs too!!
rob has bowled me out of many a jam often with short notice and no money!!
rob whoever has told you this must have the wrong end of the stick!!
you are by far the nicest trader i have met, and i am proud to call you a friend.

paul

I would just like to State that this post is not the result any comments from trader or has been the result of any comments by any member of the Committee

Cheers Rob

The problem with a post like this Rob is it just creates rumours and speculation, maybe if you where specific then this would limit the damage to the club posts of this nature will inevitable cause.

Mark

Sounds pretty clear Rob, keep doing what you have been doing! If I was running a business Id be posting twice as much as you do!
I’ve only been around here for few months but you have always been very helpful in terms of genuine advice for a new owner and excellent service when I have parted with some hard earned cash!
It would be madness to sit back and expect us all to come to you, I am sure there are other traders here just as helpful, its called healthy competition…keep up the good work…but stop calling me Mike!

[quote]I would just like to State that this post is not the result any comments from trader or has been the result of any comments by any member of the Committee
Cheers Rob[/quote]

I then retract my statement, as I assumed it came from a committe member. I apologise to the commitee, for my error.

I didn’t see anything wrong in your business way Rob, my gto it’s alive thanks to you :slight_smile: i had the pleasure to meet you in Westfield, and you are a great chap, always great price for the parts, and even credit card charged very late after that the parts were already in my car… :stuck_out_tongue:
And as well all your posts to help people, always 5 minutes free on the phone if i ask you some advices to resolve problems on my car
All the traders here in the club are v.good as far as i know, everyone try to offer the best price for us, that’s just a competition, i don’t know what’s wrong with the person in question, i hope that it’s just a mistake :roll:
So if anyone has something to say in different way please free to speak

Regards
Ivo

[quote]And as well all your posts to help people, always 5 minutes free on the phone if i ask you some advices to resolve problems on my car
Regards
Ivo[/quote]

5 minutes ? What makes you so ■■■■■■ special that you get off lightly ?The rest of us have to tolerate a minimum of two hours ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark. :smiley:

[quote]

[quote]And as well all your posts to help people, always 5 minutes free on the phone if i ask you some advices to resolve problems on my car
Regards
Ivo[/quote]

5 minutes ? What makes you so ■■■■■■ special that you get off lightly ?The rest of us have to tolerate a minimum of two hours ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark. :D[/quote]

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: