YouTube Volume issues on Android

@DeanMarkTaylor i cant get sound from the you tube links on here for some reason ( i used to ). I just watched this on you tube and nearly perforated my ear drums where i had cranked the volume up so i know the volume is working on my phone ( thought i had better check it first) any ideas? Galaxy note 3 on google chrome if that helps? Thanks

I’m guessing you have clicked the little speaker icon in the YouTube player, this mutes the sound.

Try clicking it again or adjusting the volume in the YouTube player whilst it’s playing here.

The only options it gives me are the ones shown on the screen shot (that i can see) and thats to pause skip or go full screen. Strange how the you tube app plays sound and this wont. If its user end il keep looking though

Make sure your Google Chrome is up to date in the Play Store…

… and whilst the video is playing use the hardware buttons on the side of the phone to increase the volume.

It updated a day or so ago i think it was. And media volume is on full. Who knows. Ive seen it on you tube now anyway just strange how its not relaying sound through this.

Cheers

Just tried it on my Asus PadFone running Jellybean, sound works in native browser (not chrome) and Firefox. Unfortunately, I don’t have Chrome to test it with.

This is an old known issue. Clear your cache, close chrome and reopen it. Should solve the problem!

Cheers for the replies still doesnt want to know. Cache cleared. Chrome killed and site shut down within the browser aswell. Odd as it was working maybe it was the update that has caused me a problem