AGM - 8th April 2017 - Booking Details Here

Was a joke you tw@t :joy::joy:

1 Like

So,

I will try and leave work early and drive down for the evening, eta 7.30 + I conditioned my car for the journey as not used for a while, no time for a decent wash though. Just got back in from working on it. So I guess see whoever is going then.

Cheers

5 Likes

We didn’t book a room as was only coming for the day.
Have a great weekend every one.

Dan

4 Likes

Good Luck tomorrow :slight_smile:
AND REMEMBER

6 Likes

Nah , first rule of fight club … :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Last minuite shineyness ready for AGM :red_car::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple of errands I need to run in prep for my GTO’s mapping on Tuesday so I’m going to miss the AGM meeting itself but should be along maybe around 3pm. Can someone post where you guys are headed after the meeting please?

See you all later!
Neil

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t make it this year due to ongoing family stuff. Someone else will have to try to break the world speed record for a bowling ball today instead.

Drive safe y’all, have fun and see you soon at Japfest.

Mick J :smiley:

3 Likes

Shame that @mickJ, hope all is well at home

Regards

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

Just getting her washed then I’ll be on route :grinning:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Agm 2017 pics

Great to meet you Jerry, glad you enjoyed it look forward to seeing you at a few more meets.

Tracie :snail:

2 Likes

Great to meet you Jerry, fantastic photos buddy :heartbeat:

1 Like

Great turnout and people nice to meet new faces and catch up with old friends

Regards

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Disappointed I couldn’t make it next Year will be a must :disappointed:

3 Likes

Great weekend with a great bunch of people and fantastic weather, nice to meet the new members who all fitted right into the GTOUK family instantly.

A lot of ground to cover at the AGM this year, so well done to the Committee for the preparation beforehand, and work on the day.

Well done @lukas for winning 3rd place in the sweepstake nice little beer money bonus there, and @DavePerky for organising it.

The Tubbies were such fun - great idea Perky :+1::+1::+1:couldn’t believe how many people were waving and peeping horns walking to and from bowling :joy::joy::joy:

Kicked off the event season with a bang so here’s to the rest throughout the year.

Japfest next on the calendar, see you guys there.

Pics to follow soon.

Tracie :snail:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Agm 2017 pics

Pics moved to agm 2017 thread (to keep everything smooth) @Lukas @gto_power1

2 Likes