AGM - 8th April 2017 - Booking Details Here

Bump for new members asking about coming to the AGM

Just down road from you in Ansty

So we have a f ew new faces, appearing on the forum, and we like to meet a few of you.

here is your chance to pop along find out about the club and what we are all about in a formal and very inform way over the bowling

All those questions you have about your car and see what others have done with theirs

Simon

1 Like

Ok guys so whats the plan for the AGM?
I know where, i know when and we are coming down although won’t be staying over as we are only an hour up the road
Is there an itenary? Whats expected of new members like me?(i wont be wearing a teletubbie suit so dont ask!:relaxed: )
Please let us know as obviously we dont know anyone yet so dont want to be left out by not knowing whats going on.
Is anyone bringing kids? If so is there anything planned for them?
Thanks in advance
Steve and Lynda

2 Likes

There’s a meet and greet normally an hour before the meeting , then we have the meeting itself , after that generally it’s head off bowling then grab some fodder after that back to the bar

Have a look at this post , Stevie gives a run down

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Steve and Lynda
Its a meet and greet 12 pm, 1pm meeting normally and hour maybe hour and half then onto bowling paid for by club, last year we all dived into pizza hut after that then… Oh don’t ask… Hotel bar till very late.
Was my first last year and made to feel very welcome, as for children prob not the best venue birthday bash or bring them to car meets, have taken my youngest once last year she loved it.
Its informal Tubbies not required lol

2 Likes

Booked provisionally confirming it on monday as the lazy oiks do not work weekends on the reservations :yum:

3 Likes

Be good to see you both again mate :sunglasses:

1 Like

definatley matey be good to catch up as i missed you at robs that weekend :disappointed:

2 Likes

@GSXRKID was trying his hardest to get rid of us tbh :joy::joy: like a little old lady getting rid of a jehovas window salesman , nearly took the back off the van as he slammed the gate

4 Likes

■■■■■■ hell that makes a change normally he goes into overdrive yapping :joy: :joy:

1 Like

i will be attending but not spending the night unfortunately but i will be staying to late in the evening chatting to everyone :slight_smile:

mark

4 Likes

Only 25 mins from mine so I’ll be coming but not stopping the night. It’s about time I started meeting you all…

Jus

3 Likes

1.Dave & Anna
2.Steve & Tracie
3.Craig
4.Simon
5.Scott & Vikky
6. Jerry
7. Mark Leach
8. Lukas ( attending not staying)
9. Jerry castle
10. James (gto dave)
11.Colin L
12.Jensen (attending not staying)
13.Bex
14. just_cool (attending not staying
15. Kevin Rhodes (attending not staying)
16 mark peasnall (attending not staying)
17 @cantfindthegenepool (tbc)
18 Justin (attending not staying)
19 steve and lynda (attending not staying)

5 Likes

Looking like a good turn out there.

Tracie :tulip:

1 Like

Us too! Steve and Lynda.
Coming but not staying over

2 Likes

Oops…must learn to scroll!

2 Likes

Lol i just updated it when you said :+1:

I think I will stay, because there is a hotel bar very late. So booking a room would be necessary.

4 Likes

Just updated a list about me.
1.Dave & Anna
2.Steve & Tracie
3.Craig
4.Simon
5.Scott & Vikky
6. Jerry
7. Mark Leach
8. Lukas
9. Jerry castle
10. James (gto dave)
11.Colin L
12.Jensen (attending not staying)
13.Bex
14. just_cool (attending not staying
15. Kevin Rhodes (attending not staying)
16 mark peasnall (attending not staying)
17 @cantfindthegenepool (tbc)
18 Justin (attending not staying)
19 steve and lynda (attending not staying)

1 Like