AGM - 8th April 2017 - Booking Details Here

ive no trouble bunging it miles how many bounces am i allowed before hitting the wickets?

2 Likes

Sadly The Agm falls on another of my work days. I am toying with burning to Coventry afterwards. but I wouldn’t be there until 20.30ish. And I assume that by this time, most will be drunk and playing with balls in, as a far as I can tell, an undisclosed location. So not only will I have difficulty finding you in a city alien to me, but also several of you may be so pissed that I will receive unintelligible answers to some of my life’s most serious GTO questions…

Sounds like a great time, be sad to miss it.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

We don’t need to be pished to talk un fathomable crap :joy::joy:

3 Likes

So I have noticed :smiley:

Me either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AGM is at hotel we go bowling but are back in the bar by then, address at top of post :+1:

Will people still be alive at post 8pm ? Or is it beddie byes. I might contact you via phone to see whats going on and then I might burn down there, its a hell of an evening for me doing 3 hours of driving after a 12 hour work day for a couple hours of Member meeting. Well, its in a GTO after all.

1 Like

About 3am ish normally, the bar staff come back on as they knock off normally :joy:

1 Like

Still going into early hours of Sunday morning :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Then its everyone back to colins room for spin the bottle and hide the salami

1 Like

They sent the cleaner out one year to vac the floors , bad move that was :joy::joy: the look on that blokes face aye @d_collcutt when the vac stops and the guy looks around with rich holding the plug shouting "your doing my ■■■■■■■ head in " :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Got silly after that filling drinks full of straws then I lobbed the table decoration full of glass beads :joy::joy: yeah that didn’t make much noise :flushed: They came around the corner , whoops sorry I knocked it over

1 Like

lol ok well that’s all interesting to hear :slight_smile:

I will let Perky tits know then if I am come after work from cambs.

Cheers

1 Like

are there tv;s in the bedrooms btw?

1 Like

No you will need the internet for ph

and a phone

1 Like

I’m bringing the laptop and my own internet, hotel will block that :joy:

#ooo i could crush a grape
#2 More sleeps

2 Likes

That would be 2 then

2 Likes

Weather forecast currently looking great too :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

Tracie :snail:

4 Likes

Yes Scott :wink:

1 Like