Another mini meet

Ha ha did you have a good time, I am still recovering my man flu hopefully in time for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Neil

Great to see you all today, cant believe how busy the pub was, thanks for Colin @Butler :frowning:

Here is a picture of Colin back at home:

Neil.

3 Likes

Lol looks smart. Was nice to see you all. And meet Helen and Ericā€¦ Think it was Eric. Nice people :slight_smile:

Colin looks great there but get used to seeing something like this

Also massive thank you to @Beanus for the coil spring clamps so I can sort mine out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh bless @Samantha thatā€™s a cute photo , those little pink red trousers really suit @NAS :laughing: :laughing:

Good to see little isla enjoying her first meet @Butler

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Sorry that I somehow missed this until tonight. I have been away all weekend and not long got home, so wouldnā€™t have been able to make it anyway.

Hopefully catch up with everyone next time. Hope you all had a good day.

Dee.

1 Like

Lol craig thatā€™s funny. Poor Neil Isla was well accepted today was nice :slight_smile:

Aw bless her, lovely photo just wish I wasnā€™t in it!! X

Itā€™s just a matter of time now, What was the timeline @Butler and @JemmaC mentionedā€¦18 months was it?

Thatā€™s right 18months :slight_smile:

hi sorry missed this would have been nice to meet up, have not been on for a while hopefully next time simon

1 Like

Hi Simon,

Hope you are well, I am sure we will be doing monthly meets from now, I think it will be good to do a few locations around the south west. I am also happy to meet a few of them and do a convoy to that place we went to for carvery over the bridge :smile:

Neil.

1 Like

Oi @Beanus and @Butler behave lol

Neil.

that will be good,hope to see you soon

1 Like