Japshow 9th October 2022

SANTA POD 9th October 2022

JapShow-Finale-2022-web-banners

This will be the last show on our calendar when you can get out there to show your car, or even if you don’t bring your car, chat with other members, maybe about problems you have, things you are thinking about doing etc.

This has always been well attended in the Club so let’s go out with a blast in 2022.

Day Tickets are £17 but we need 10 to be able to book a Club Stand.

If you haven’t been before, here’s the link to the website lots going on during the day.

JAPSHOW WEBSITE HERE

As I said, we need 10 going to be able to book a Club Stand so add your name below if you want to go.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

3 Likes
  1. Steve & Tracie
  1. Steve & Tracie
  2. Joe & Chelsea
1 Like

I’ll be interested

Steve & tracie
Joe & Chelsea
Jerry( gto power)

1 Like

put me down

2 Likes

Me too.
I will be there.
Marty

1 Like

Fancy a laugh :smiley:

Does that mean you are putting your name down for a ticket Colin or ???

Please Tracie…sure we’ll get stuck out of the way as normal

1. Steve & Tracie
  2. Joe & Chelsea
  3. Jerry
  4. Mark
  5. Marty
  6. Colin
  7. James (possibly with Sophia child ticket)
  8. Mick J
  9. LKUK
2 Likes

Count me in too, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Put me down as well, its on my doorstop and i’ve yet to go to any event at SP other than rwyb!

1 Like

Look forward to meeting you at your first GTOUK meet, it’s a great event, but the weather plays a part in October so prepare for all weathers :grin:.

Not sure what you mean there Colin, all the times we’ve been, we’ve had a good spot, guess it depends if you want to be close to the traders/toilets or with the Car Clubs where we always are.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

Can you put me down please.

1 Like

Anyone else before we buy the tickets, this is October when we’ll all be settling in for Winter with no shows to go to till April 2023, so let’s get as many cars as we can at this one for 2022.

1.Steve & Tracie
2. Joe & Chelsea
3. Jerry
4. Mark
5. Marty
6. Colin
7. James (possibly with Sophia
child ticket)
8. Mick J
9. LKUK
10. Robert8
11. Mike & Barbara

1 Like

I will be coming along too (Mike and Barbara).
This time I am not constrained to child minding duties, and can make it in time for a decent gathering beforehand so we can travel to Santa Pod in a nice convoy, if you fancy doing that.
There can’t be anything more amazing than seeing a line of these cars arriving at the site en mass.
No worries if people don’t want that, just a thought, that’s all…

Mike

3 Likes

Tickets are now in the Club shop.

We need at least 10 to book a club stand.

The deadline for us to book the stand is 12th September, tickets will need to be bought before that date.

Tickets

HERE

Steve

3 Likes

Steve & Tracie - Paid

1 Like

Thanks Steve :smiley:

Ticket paid for in the shop

Cheers, Mick.

2 Likes