Cheshire Meet Thursday 31st July Betley Nr Crewe

paul defo coming sat nav says 35 miles am i right its the A531 says 41 minutes so 8pm will be about right

pete

Well thanks for the turnout guys was good to meet you all again, and was good to meet some new faces.

was a good night, the weather stayed good no rain!! :slight_smile: had some beers and a little food!

hope everyone enjoyed themselves i will try and sort another out for late Aug :roll:

Here are some pics :

Paul

cheers for sorting the meet out paul, me and carole enjoyed the evening was nice to meet everyone there, weather was good food was good (yes steve was good :lol: ) will see you guys down at jae

cheers pete

Yeh it was great to meet you all. Glad the weather held off! Some great looking gto/gt’s. Love the new interior pete. I am very envious. See you all again.

Chris

It was great to meet up with old friends and make some new ones, and a great turn out for us I think, well done Paul 8)

I’m even more envious of your car now Pete, as if the engine bay wasn’t enough you now have that beautifull new leather!! I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Sorry we had to leave a little early, but parental duties meant Nadia had to get back home.

Can’t wait for the next one, and hopefully see all of you at JAE .

Cheers,
Steve

Just a quick note to say thank you all so much for making me feel very welcome.
Steven and I have a great time.
Hope to see you all again.

Regards

Shellie

[quote]Just a quick note to say thank you all so much for making me feel very welcome.
Steven and I have a great time.
Hope to see you all again.

Regards

Shellie[/quote]

it was nice to meet you, thanks for coming up, hopefully i will see you all soon

paul

thanks for a great first meet, it was good to meet up with people who enjoy the same intrests ,was great to see the cars all lined up really was a good sight and had some nice comments passed by the locals.
sorry for not replying earlier but the following day my router went down and ive been waiting for a new one fron aol. hope to see you at the next one .
stu :wink: