Great to hear - the more the merrier when it comes to the birthday bash :+1:

James

2 Likes

Cheers @James3000GT
Be great fun :blush: thanks
Lara

Hi. what is the
last date to book a place? Thank you

@artur - this is down to the campsites own rules/ booking policy. The club does not control any of the booking procedures.

Cheers,

James

Ok. Thank you

Sorry to disappoint some of you but I find I’m unable to attend this weekend now! Hope its a good bash for you all though.

Hi all. Im just booking spot but im coming at saturday morning. So one member more

1 Like

And me…Artur. I just pay for a spot on this place. Thanks for add me on the list

If you’re after camping supplies then Lidl is doing a camping week in the 3rd isle - may find the odd gem here and there :+1:

1 Like

Thanks James
I won’t be perusing the Lidl isle for camping kit :rofl::rofl:
Maybe the beverage & snack area :wink::blush:

1 Like

Weather looking good… finally in the UK for our weekend :crossed_fingers: it’s stays that way.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhh :blush: be a lovely birthday celebrations no matter the weather :blush:

2 Likes

I paid for one day more so ill be on the friday
about 11-12am :blush:

3 Likes

So we are ready for tomorrow :wink::wink:

5 Likes

I hope everyone returned home safely. it was a great weekend. thank you allallegro :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @artur @Tracie has done a thread for the pics of the BB. put them on there too matey. Was really nice to meet you and your car looks the biz.

Good to see you got home safe as did everyone else.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

New venue and it was worth the change.
Great to see you all as always. Catching up. chewing the fat eating and drinking well and having a laugh is what its all about for me.
Thank you guys and gals, see you again.

Steve

2 Likes

Yes mate, and see you land those two fish was a cool, not being a fisherman and not being there all the time was enjoyable. 5 minutes of panic for the observers whilst you land the fish, we were all vying to get a picture of the fish, yeah, and at 12lb 3 oz wasn’t to be sniffed at either.

Was nice meeting you all again as other projects has kept me from attending events.

A shout out to @artur, nice meeting you mate and your car looks good.

Really relaxing weekend and thoroughly enjoyable too.

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Terry . i try my best to keep my car in good condition. :muscle:

2 Likes