GTOUK CHRISTMAS PARTY - 3rd December 2022

Oh dear :joy::joy::joy::joy:

What time are you all getting there on Saturday :grin:

We should be there around 1pm.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

To add a bit of fun, if you arrive and catch me at the bar with you wearing a Christmas hat on, you can have a free drink on us,

Limited to 2 drinks per person and drinks of soft drink pint of beer, glass of wine or Single spirit

Simon

3 Likes

Does that mean we have to have a Xmas hat on @3000gt to get the free drink or just catch you looking silly :joy::joy::joy:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

We could play β€˜pass the Hat’ (parcel) and whoever ends up with it, buys the drinks :grin:

Tracie

1 Like

I best find a Xmas hat then :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yeah will probably rock up around 1 pm. See you all tomorrow- unfortunately this year I will be tea total!

James

1 Like

Sorry guys, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to make the Xmas bash this year, the hardest decision I’ve made. I hope all the Committee, members and everyone else in GTOUK has a really good Xmas and will definitely see you guys in the new year.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year one and all. :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :beer: :beer: :cake: :cake:

Terry :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If anybody wants a room it’s looking like due to baby sitter issue we can’t stay over and will be driving home but the room is paid for so probably only using it to get changed in when we get there, so if anyone wants it you can have it. No charge. See you later today.

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes