Indoor Japanese Performance Show - 20th August 2017 - Coventry

Cheers, I’ll look forward to seeing the cars too. Just got a few more bits to sort on mine like the interior and abit of paint needed, done loads though lol

1 Like

OK SO we have heard back from the venue.

They only have outdoor Club stands left, so it’s that or nothing.

If this fact makes any difference to those who have said are going could you post up so we can confirm numbers and book the outdoor one if it is still a go-er.

@ScottMR
@Colin_GTO
@James3000GT
@gto_power1
@Marty_K
@waller1987

Thanks.

Tracie :bee:

2 Likes

Makes no difference to me

2 Likes

I’m fine with that and hopefully should be a nice day anyway! Its summmmmmerrrrr🎉
Jerry

4 Likes

Happy with that if it does rain we can look around inside.

James

3 Likes

Be ok :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

That is no problem.
Marty

2 Likes

I’m happy with that

2 Likes

I applied for the Show & Shine, got an email back yesterday, No room at the Inn :-(.

Still will be an enjoyable day folks

Steve

2 Likes

That’s a shame @stevie. So the plan is to book individually and state that we’re part of the GTOUK stand?

James

1 Like

We can still book a Club stand @James3000GT but it will be an outdoor one that’s all.

Hi Tracie,

That’s fine. I just looked at the website and we will need to buy individual entry tickets and state we are on a club stand.
Hope your early start wasn’t too bad.

James

So the tickets are going to be in the club shop or we have to buy from website?
Jerry :grinning:

We’ll book the Club stand today and then you book tickets for the stand direct on the website.

I’ll update soon when I’ve done it and let you know the process and if there is any kind of code to use.

Thanks James feels like lunchtime already :joy::joy::joy:

Ok I’m in

Get back of my hols the day before , I’m getting it in the neck off the boss and my lad as they want to go :thinking:

3 Likes

Great Craig, be nice to see your family again.

Have to have that chat with Donna about her coming to JAE and you doing Daddy Day Care :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nooooooooo , thankfully she won’t go anywhere that involves me drinking :joy::joy:

3 Likes

The Club Stand is now booked.

So you can go ahead and book your tickets on the website.

HERE

£13.50 each - make sure you buy the JPS Club Stand Ticket… NOT THE ‘General’ ticket.

2 Likes

Shall i bring the flags?

2 Likes