Indoor Japanese Performance Show - 20th August 2017 - Coventry

We have a stand for 10 cars Steve, this is the list so far. So 2 spots left.

1 Steve & Tracie
2 Scott (ScottMR)
3 James & Sophia
4 Jerry
5 Marty K.
6 Waller1987
7.Colin
8. Craig

Tracie :bee:

3 Likes

All booked and paid. Not sure what time we will need to arrive to get in and set up etc. Did look on the web page to see if there is any info but couldn’t find any.

James

1 Like

We met a team McDonald last year then drove in together , can’t remember what time though , ''twas early

Are we planning on meeting up for breakfast and a coffee like last time?
Marty

Think where allowed in from 9am and met at maccy d’s at 8.30?

1 Like

We’ve contacted the organizers and we can arrive anytime between 8am - 11am.

3 Likes

If anyone needs a car to take I’ve 2 Spares :smiley:

3 Likes

We might Dave got a lot to do in not very much time are you on Prime :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I could ask the local Chinese if they could deliver some rice

1 Like

Just bought a ticket so see you on the club stand, looking forward.

3 Likes

1 Steve & Tracie
2 Scott (ScottMR)
3 James & Sophia
4 Jerry
5 Marty K.
6 Waller1987
7.Colin
8. Craig
9. Jerry

2 Likes

@kawascouse wants to attend this event aswell,seeing theres 9 spots taken thought i better bump him or he may loose out

3 Likes

I think @stevie won’t mind holding this for 48h while he’s tagged to come on to site.
Dave

1 Like

Can’t see how I can as these tickets are bought through the website mate

Steve

2 Likes

Op’s my bag, sorry to interfere @kawascouse you need to book mate If your going.

2 Likes

Booked mate thanks for the reminder cheers Steve

4 Likes

No probs look forward to sharing a stand with you and your motor.

3 Likes

hi which mcdonalds are you meeting up at and at what time also scott you going on the m45 through to cov and turning left at righton roundabout or is it the mcdonalds in cov the first one you come to

1 Like

Cant remember where it was now tbh,i can meet you somewhere though to drive to meet the others once we know where and what time

1 Like

no probs I am in Daventry when the timings are finalised let me know when and where don’t know if you know dav at all but the a45 is just up the road about a mile straight through to cov cheers for getting back to me looking forward to this steve

1 Like