Introduction to GTO UK

Hi Jake,

Welcome to GTOUK :+1:

It’s great to hear you’re Keen to get stuck in and out there to meetings etc…

FYI we do have an AGM scheduled for the 23rd April in Coventry- there is a separate thread about this - check it out and it’s a great time to see how the club is run and meet members :+1:

James

1 Like

Hello Jake and welcome. Maybe you interested to put your car on jap show santa pod … need couple of more cars on the stand

3 Likes

I will definitely check this out as its not too far. Need to do a little more work on the GTO before she can come back out fully but fingers crossed. :+1:

3 Likes

I am very interested, i will check this out and see if i can mend the few bits that are wrong and come along!

1 Like

Just need pay annual membership and at the moment we have 5 cars on the show. Need minimum 5 more :grin:

4 Likes

Hi Jake,

Yes as @artur mentions the club is run on a subscription basis of £20 p/a this will enable you to access all the areas of the forum to help you on your GTO journey.

Also as per club rules only full members are allowed to display cars on club stands.

Cheers,

James

2 Likes

Welcome to GTOUK
:+1::+1:

1 Like

Ah okay. That’s cool will gladly join full membership asap. Funds really tight at the moment but hopefully soon :crossed_fingers:

Hi Jake,

Welcome to GTOUK👍 your motor looks great.

Glad you enjoyed Japfest, it’s usually been very well attended in the past, up to 20 Club cars, but the pandemic and economy has seen numbers lessen.

The Club Subscription has many advantages, it will open up the Technical Sections, which with 20 years of knowledge and experience are priceless for our cars.

The cost is only £20 a year and you can join here.

Stevie

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and i will be joining the full membership, As soon as pay day rolls around :handshake:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Jake. Once you’ve signed up, you won’t regret it. This Club Forum is second to none.
Enjoy your car fella.
Before you ask…there is nothing you might ask that sounds like a “daft question”. We all started out just like you, and we will be keen to help whenever we can.
Best wishes,

Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to the club! Shame I didn’t catch you at Japfest. Mine was the white GTO. Whereabouts in the country are you based? Would be great if you could make it to Santa Pod.

3 Likes

Hopefully signing up fully soon. Yh im a real newbie to driving as a whole let alone these Jap monsters but once again, super excited to get involved :grin:

2 Likes

Gorgeous thing. Gutted I couldn’t bring mine. Im Somerset, so couple hours away but fingers crossed can get the stuff done that needs doing and see you there!

1 Like

Welcome @Jake_K712 good to see a young guy with enthusiasm. Hope you enjoy being here.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome. Here to stay too!
:red_car::dash:

1 Like

Welcome to the club mate , hope you enjoyed japfest

1 Like

Great photos of your car on the track - well done matey!

Mike

1 Like

Hello and welcome.
Enda

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like