JAPFEST SILVERSTONE SATURDAY 4th SEPTEMBER 2021

1 Like

But that’s to park in public car park I think Tracie, wouldn’t park car GTO there with the great unwashed :rofl: public. Wouldn’t want car getting dented.

1 Like

JAPFEST SILVERSTONE :facepunch:t2:

8 Likes

Looking great both, shame there wasn’t more members there, but hope you have a good day.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

I made to japfestbut unfortunately couldn’t change the tickets to the stand

3 Likes

Hope you managed to meet up with the other guys and enjoyed your day John.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

2 Likes

Mark, you must’ve had quite a long journey to this. Aren’t you from near the south coast?
This show has previously been heaving with all things Japanese, so much so, you could barely move. Perhaps this is just the result of the coronavirus pandemic putting people off going anywhere at the moment. The JAE was similarly disappointing in terms of the numbers of vehicles attending. Hopefully next year will see a big improvement.
Well done for turning up boys. They do look good.

Mike

2 Likes

Hi Mike yes was a long drive from Bournemouth but the GTO loved it no worries at all :muscle:t2:
Japfest was very busy & a great show
In total I think I saw 6 GTO including mine & driftaways will be there next year for sure :smiley:

4 Likes

Was a awesome show first one I been too this year that felt almost normal again I’ll definetly go back next year and be on the correct stand too :grin:

4 Likes