Japshow Finale 8th October 2023

Our tickets came in the name Simon Baker.

So peeps…
when you get to the office to collect you Stand Pass/Hanger, try GTOUK or Simon Baker.

For those that haven’t been before, there will be plenty of officials as you enter the gates who will help you to collect your Stand Pass from the office.

Slight hickup, the Club has been let down this year by the organisation of Santa Pod, but once we all get in our stand, it’s going to be a great day, the :sun_with_face: will be shining.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Just to add - I will be there nice and early on the Sunday so if you have any issues getting into the event please post up here or direct message me :+1:

James

2 Likes

If we’re having to collect our stand passes from the office is it worth us perhaps meeting up before and traveling in as a convoy so we can get our passes together?

1 Like

I have the nightmare of a desperately faltering postal service in my area. Up until this week, we have had no postal (letters etc) service. It has been very temperamental for months and months, and we had some mail once every 4 weeks or so, sometimes even longer.
I spoke to a rare post office van delivery member of staff and asked him what was happening, and he said they hadn’t got any staff to fill temporary sickness absences. Nor would the managers allow staff to work overtime to fill the gap in service.
I was furious, so much so that I emailed my local MP about it, voicing my utter disgust about such a lame service. Yet to hear back (miracles do happen, I am told).
Sorry this is sort of off thread, but I am not sure about whether or not I’ll be receiving 2 Santa Pod tickets in time…
Well, there’s 4 days to go yet…here’s hoping :slightly_smiling_face:

Mike

2 Likes

Gonna assume im too late to get a spot? Just got mine back

Afraid so however if you’re interested in getting to a meet this year we have our GTOUK Christmas party on the 2nd Dec. More details in the link:

James

3 Likes

Got my ticket today, wether I arrive in the right car however… we shall see.

Received my ticket too.

I have received my ticket, thanks.
Marty

Driving up to sheffield today, 3 hours, staying the weekend then coming down to santa pod on the sat. Gave her a good clean yesterday (just to get dirty after 3 hours driving and 2 down to santa pod :rofl:). Fingers crossed i make it w no issues - got emergency supplies in case aha.

Looking forward to seeing you all and your motors :+1:t2:

4 Likes

already spent an hour in halfords car park doing cowboy repairs on my audio :rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday:

FYI here is our location - plot 16 in the Orange zone

Cheers,

James

4 Likes

ive not received my ticket yet?

Hi @robert8 don’t worry you’re not alone. I will email one to you today. If you have any issues at the gate please let me know.

James

3 Likes

Also not recieved my ticket as of yet :+1:t2:

Will email you your tickets later.

For anyone else please let me know by lunchtime tomorrow if you need your ticket emailed to you.

James

1 Like

Hi is the office to collect the hanger near the entrance where we present the ticket?

1 Like

Not totally sure Gerry, not had to do this before, so its all a bit suck it and see for us all :sweat_smile: think @3000gt has though, so he may be able to point us in the right direction?

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

Hi Jerry - yes it’s very close to where you drive in so nothing to worry about :+1:

1 Like

Cheers ill ask someone anyway when i get there.
Gonna try to be there around 7:30,745

2 Likes