Japshow Finale 8th October 2023

Hi Marty,

I really don’t know. What I do know is we are unable to transfer tickets purchased from SantaPod directly to club stand tickets for the Sunday.

I think the best thing for you to do is ask if SantaPod do a price for Saturday camping only and buy your club pass through the club shop.

James

Thanks for thr information.
I will ask them.
Marty

Hoping to get to this if the cars back running ok in the next week or so :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Ticket purchased through club shop
Marty

1 Like

might buy a ticket - my paintwork needs taking care of though first, don’t wanna show her off w scuffs /:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Don’t worry about the body work - your car doesn’t have to be mint to go on a club display- I took Hoopy Loopy last year and the bodywork isn’t even the same colour all round :joy:

1 Like

ahahahaha sounds good pal i’ll buy a ticket asap :+1:t2:

1 Like

Bought ticket :+1:t2:
Looking forward to meeting you chaps and your motors

3 Likes

Be great to see you there :+1:.

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

1 Like

Attendees:

1. MickJ - paid
  2. Steve & Tracie - paid
  3. Mark (MO_GTO) - paid
  4. James - paid
  5. Jerry (GTO_power) - paid
  6. LKUK - paid
  7. MartyK - paid
  8. Jonny - paid
  9. JoeB - paid
  10. Luke3 - paid
  11. Simon - paid
  12. Tom - paid
  13. Mike & Barbara - paid
  14. Aaron & Mel - paid
  15. MarkL - paid
  16. Robert - paid
  17. Colin - paid

Remember there is still time to buy a ticket :+1:

James

3 Likes

Whens the deadline? If i can solve this misfire i fancy coming to this again :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

8th September for club stand passes :+1:

James

1 Like

Just booked my ticket

2 Likes

so still a couple short of booking a stand, and payday now, so let get a few more cars on show.

Last day for booking is the 8 Sept @ 14:00, I will not be able to change or add anyone from this time, If you have not purchased your tikcet by them, you can purchase direct, but will not be on the club stand.

Simon

Simon

1 Like

Just bought my ticket via the club shop.

Will more than likely have the pump fixed by then, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Luke

2 Likes

Looking like a good show this people :+1:

It’s also really great to see some new members coming to the shows :+1:

1 Like

Does anyone want a water pump, or more specific the backing plate for those that use the aftermarket ones, before i throw it out, happy to bring it along.

Just got my ticket looking forward to seeing you all again

2 Likes

I would be very interested in the backing plate if you could bring it down, unsure as to the condition of mine until we go digging to replace the pump.

If my backing plate is good to reuse, I’ll let you know!

Ok everyone the deadline for club stand passes is fast approaching 8th Sept @ 2 pm. I know some of you mentioned this at the weekend @cantfindthegenepool and @ms8leach @aaron1991ellis

Get your tickets from the club shop :+1:

James

2 Likes