Japshow Finale

Weekend1. Davet (Hopefully with GTO) 2. Marty K. 3. Paul W 4. MS8leach

Sunday1. Julian 2. Tower (getting own ticket just requires stand pass) 3. Gavin 4. Ukraine32 (getting own ticket just requires stand pass)

Update on show and not looking good for the stand

Weekend1. Davet (Hopefully with GTO) 2. Marty K (Poss not coming now, but if does will get ticket on gate). 3. Paul W 4. MS8leach

Sunday 1. Tower (getting own ticket just requires stand pass) 2. Gavin 3. Ukraine32 (getting own ticket just requires stand pass)

C’mon guys this was a great crack last year where are you all l!!! See me break my car.

Dave,

Think we can make this on the Sunday I assume I book this through the Club Shop on the old forum.

Stevie

Dave sent me a link, do you have it?

No Gavin, can you send it please mate.

Cheers Steve

Where’s Davet25… not seem him on here since the new forum or on FB recently, maybe on holiday I guess, just wondering how to buy tickets for this before the deadline.

Tracie

Update on show and possibly looking good for the stand

Weekend1. Davet (Possibly with GTO) 2. Paul W 3. MS8leach

Sunday 1. Gavin 2. Stevie & Tracie
Tower (getting own ticket just requires stand pass)
Ukraine32 (getting own ticket just requires stand pass)

Marty K (Poss not coming now, but if does will get ticket on gate)

Hi Dave,

Just bought 2 Sunday Day tickets via the old club shop, paid paypal,

Also Gavin’s cheque has been received for his ticket.

Thanks for arranging this.

Tracie

p.s it might be worth plugging this event on Facebook as our page is just for Events/News now - leave that with you :smile:

Hi Tracie,

Thanks for letting me know, have already put it on FB.

Dave

Hi,
I have not been to a show before and might try to get to this one. So I am unsure of what happens there. Do we all meet up in one area? Do you mainly go to take part on the track? Is this why you buy tickets through the site. Sorry for all the questions.

Ian.

Yeah seen you have it as an Event Dave but as our FB page is now just for News and Events thought bringing it to the forefront might not only attract more peeps, but also boost our FB page.

Hi Ian,

What normally happens is the show dates are advertised on the forum, and you put your names down to which one you want to attend. Then we get our tickets through the club shop which are then posted out to the members before each event. Japshow Japshow Finale are at Santa Pod on a Sunday, but it does start from the Saturday so we arrive at Pod and camp (if your into camping that is). On the Sunday we put our cars on the pre-booked car stand and people look round. You can if you want take your car down the strip, but that is up to you.

If your thinking of coming to Japshow would be good to meet up and meet some of the other members. If you haven’t got a ticket you can by going on line at www.japshow.co.uk/tickets.php and get either a weekend or Sunday only. Also if are coming pm me your address so can send you a stand pass.

Hope this helps, but if you come along can chat some more.

Regards

Dave

Thanks Dave for the information. Just sorting out cover for the 12th, but it looks like I will be coming down. I will pm you when i book the tickets.

Thanks Ian.

1 Like

Will there be any chance of a last minute straggler joining in on Sunday? I may drive straight from Cardiff on Sunday morning if a stand pass can be made available. :wink:

Just a few pics from today, Steve was interviewed for a TV programme to be aired in January , with great publicity for GTOUK included, thanks Dave for organising the event, had a really great day, and well done on the strip those who went down.

It was a great day, I think mark was a little worse for wear though. Haha. Keep us all informed about the TV show @stevie and @Tracie. Thanks @davet25 for organising it.

Andy

1 Like

Like said on Stevie’s post if it wasn’t for you guys would be no point in organising it…thanks for coming and glad you had a good time.

3 Likes

Great news with the tv stuff, make sure you post when it will be on, did anyone set any good times this weekend :smile:

Neil.

@nas Sounds like a “Future Event” to me create a new topic :smile: