New arrival

[quote]hahahhah brilliant. Love the video clips…

love his laugh…is that yours :wink:[/quote]

NO!!! Well theres hubby and our 16 year old son in the house so i guess i have to take the blame as they both laugh like santa :lol:

Don’t they grow up quick :shock:
I’m guessing he was being a naughty boy then as it looks like your trying to kill him off in the second pic Vikky :shock: :lol:
When do they start to learn to speak?

Also who’s been teaching Ollie the theme from the Addams Family then :lol:

[quote]Don’t they grow up quick :shock:
I’m guessing he was being a naughty boy then as it looks like your trying to kill him off in the second pic Vikky :shock: :lol:
When do they start to learn to speak?

Also who’s been teaching Ollie the theme from the Addams Family then :lol:[/quote]

Most parrots like there necks tickled so hes putting his head down for me to do it everytime i stop he lifts his head moans then puts it down again :lol:

They start to mimick quite early but most often wont actaully speak for about 26 weeks or so,some never do,he has already learnt the dogs barking,does kiss kiss and ollie is teaching him far to adult one liners for his young ears :lol: hes eating for himself now but still on 3 feeds aday from me until he is fully weaned at about 20 weeks,over the next 2or 3 weeks he will take his first flight 8) with some coaxing and once he realises he can fly all hell breaks loose :shock: :roll:

[quote]

You could have mine if our lass would give him away - but she won’t - he’s called Boss is 36 years old and bangs on his ■■■■■■ cage for any food we have - (especially chocolate) and shouts ‘come on’ even though he always has food - actually we don’t know if it’s a he or a she, but (he likes men the most), only I can handle him and he always tries to feed me by regurgitating his/her food, so either boss is really a female or he’s a ■■■■! :roll:[/quote]

Males actaully feed there young too our house grey is dna sexed male but still offers scott his regurgitated dinner :shock: if you want to know his/her sex it is quite possible visually once youve been around dozens,if you send me a pic close up of the head from the side and the underside of his/her red tail i can give my opinion 8) 8)

[quote]

You could have mine if our lass would give him away - but she won’t - he’s called Boss is 36 years old and bangs on his ■■■■■■ cage for any food we have - (especially chocolate) and shouts ‘come on’ even though he always has food - actually we don’t know if it’s a he or a she, but (he likes men the most), only I can handle him and he always tries to feed me by regurgitating his/her food, so either boss is really a female or he’s a ■■■■! :roll:

Males actaully feed there young too our house grey is dna sexed male but still offers scott his regurgitated dinner :shock: if you want to know his/her sex it is quite possible visually once youve been around dozens,if you send me a pic close up of the head from the side and the underside of his/her red tail i can give my opinion 8) 8)[/quote]

I’ll get some pics when I’ve got chance to get him/her to behave - just tried and Boss is trying to eat the camera and nodding and shouting ‘come on’ his favourite phrase - i think he/she thinks my camera is dinner :shock:

[quote]

You could have mine if our lass would give him away - but she won’t - he’s called Boss is 36 years old and bangs on his ■■■■■■ cage for any food we have - (especially chocolate) and shouts ‘come on’ even though he always has food - actually we don’t know if it’s a he or a she, but (he likes men the most), only I can handle him and he always tries to feed me by regurgitating his/her food, so either boss is really a female or he’s a ■■■■! :roll:

Males actaully feed there young too our house grey is dna sexed male but still offers scott his regurgitated dinner :shock: if you want to know his/her sex it is quite possible visually once youve been around dozens,if you send me a pic close up of the head from the side and the underside of his/her red tail i can give my opinion 8) 8)[/quote]

:shock: :shock: WEHAVE LIFT OFF :shock: :shock: