Rising sun car show

Ok Scoob, would like to do that if there is any room… What time would I need to be there…?

i think its 9am we need to get the stand ready for on sat and sunday. should be plenty of room as theres only about 12 of us travelling down,some of the clubs have up to 80 :shock:

Ok m8. I believe you are staying the night before. Camping?

yea down on the friday,camping all weekend :wink: got a new gazebo and a large screen with projector for the wii challenges :lol:

how many???Might be up for that on Friday night…BBQ and a couple dozen beers or two/

yea mate no probs :wink: theres 13 of us goin down,leaving about 10 am up here so should be down for 4 ish :wink: ill pm you my mob no :wink:

anybody wanting to join our stand can before 9.30 am either day :wink:

So if i turn up after 9.30am i have to park in the car park with the plebs?
If i do turn up b4 9.30 and assuming yr sober and or awake :slight_smile: wot do i say to the guy/gal on the gate?

ill be up mate :lol: yea after 9.30 its in the visitors carpark :wink: just say your going to the clanjapan stand and talk in your best scottish accent :lol:

I’ll be there Sat, but with the plebs cos I know I won’t make it for 9:30 :x

i dunno where to park with a stand or not, my cars not looking its best at the mo, been too busy to sort her out :frowning:

if your early enough just park it up on the stand and give it a polish :lol:

was a great event and the weather held up. big thanks to jerry for bringing the supercharged gto on the stand,sorry i missed u later jerry as i was a little under the weather from the night before :oops: also spoke to martin and sprite ,glad to meet you guy aswell.ill get some pics up later as im at work just now knackered :lol:

How about a gto stand next year? this is getting to be a pretty good show
Jerry

How about a gto stand next year? this is getting to be a pretty good show
Jerry

Nice to meet you and the clanjaps
Enjoyed the show but left early due to my daughter starting in labour?
Martin

yea martin nice to meet up :wink: heres some pics .and a link to the rest on my pb account.

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/sco1gto/rising%20sun%20car%20show%2009%20clanjapan/?start=0

[quote]How about a gto stand next year? this is getting to be a pretty good show
Jerry[/quote]

Would be worth thinking about, this was the first year that I had been but there seemed to be a pretty good turnout. The weather was really good on the sunday - I even managed to get a little bit sunburnt!

Was great to meet Scoob - cheers for the advice about the carbon, I feel some projects coming on!

The only thing I thought the show was really lacking was any decent trade stands, but I guess they may appear if it gets a bit bigger.

Dave