September 27th Essex Meet

Another Good Meet, only a few cars, but the standard was high 8)

Yeah, was another fun night. Did Rob ever manage to get up off the floor from under Datsun’s 200SX or did you all leave him there? :lol: :lol:

Gutted that i missed it last night - it was me broken rather than the car!

Glad it was a great night and i have managed not to spread disease to you all :wink:

[quote]Gutted that i missed it last night - it was me broken rather than the car!

Glad it was a great night and i have managed not to spread disease to you all ;)[/quote]

Whatever Paul, we all know your car a broke a suspension leg before you even moved it and thats why you wasnt there really!

Good, funny meet- shame I got home at 5.30am after spending to long listening to solar1’s god awful taste in music and then having to go food shopping at 3am in Tesco @ lakeside with all the other night time crazies!

[quote]zeeck"]

[quote]Gutted that i missed it last night - it was me broken rather than the car!

Glad it was a great night and i have managed not to spread disease to you all ;)[/quote]

Whatever Paul, we all know your car a broke a suspension leg before you even moved it and thats why you wasnt there really!

Good, funny meet- shame I got home at 5.30am after spending to long listening to solar1’s god awful taste in music and then having to go food shopping at 3am in Tesco @ lakeside with all the other night time crazies![/quote]

Hahahaha, yeh, that high speed manovre breaking it I think :stuck_out_tongue:

Better than 'metal eh :smiley: Need to make a sub box for the GT now - the Jeep one sounds soooo much better :slight_smile:

Yes, shame i missed it - :frowning: ass

What’s happened to Mr Rusty… he has not posted on here today…

Did his wobbly wheels finally fall off his tricycle !!!..

A Very Very funny meet last night, from start to finish…Even Stafford got stuck in last night

Good to finally meet Simon & lady and see his kitted car that is nicely put together in the flesh.

rooooobbs wicked Black stealth was also nice

And to Honda who whimped out coz it was dark…

Beenie who had to deliver the Horse Lorry and drove past and still whimped out

And for all those of you who own these cars and never go meets to meet fellow owners… Simon only drove from Cardiff to Southend on Sea (200 miles each way) to meet us lot…And hopefully enjoyed his evening !!!

Go to a local meet or come along to ours and meet people and gain knowledge and enjoy these lovely old classic Japanese cars

They wont be around for ever !!!

Cheers Rob

[quote]What’s happened to Mr Rusty… he has not posted on here today…

Did his wobbly wheels finally fall off his tricycle !!!..

[/quote]

He’s out somwhere drifting today, I’m sure he’ll be about later to post his thoughts on the whole thing :slight_smile:

finnaly got to essex meet grate bunch of guys made me and my wife very welcome, good grubin pub, will go again. simon :smiley: :wink: o yer got to southend and they gave us a twin room so we did not stay tried to find somewher else to stay every where was full we tried until 4 in the mouning fromm southend to ilford in the end we went home got home 7 am shatterd but it was worth it.