Simply Japanese, Beaulieu Southampton - 03/08/2014

What to bribe everyone to vote for my car :slight_smile:

Neil

I’m printing my own vote sheets this year and getting all my customers to fill them in before I even turn up!!!

Will meet you guys at Sutton Scotney Services on the A34 south bound postcode is S021 3JY…my mob is 07731958761 so can let me know what time your planning to be there…

this ones coming up on Sunday any other takers?

Gav

Hi,

There might be another gto able to join us, she is not a member at the moment. I will let you know.

Neil

Might also have another one here in Amesbury will have a chat with him this eve.

Spoke to Simon and he is going to Goodwood first then will pop into Beaulieu on way back.

I was planning on taking my AZ-1 down for this but after 2 days fitting a new clutch it won’t start - I think I’ve nipped a wire somewhere :frowning:
I’m not going to waste the ticket so I’ll be there in my Mk II, is there any space left on the stand or shall I just join the rabble?

Yes you should be fine to join us, if you meet us at the meeting point which is on the first post, if we have a spare pass you can come on If not follow us down anyway :slight_smile:

I dont know where your based but we are also stopping at Chieveley services to leave for 7:30am

Neil.

I’m a few miles south of Bristol, but I’m due to pick up a friend in Salisbury at 8:30. Cyrrently renegotiating the time so I should be able to make the M27 services brfore 9, if not I’ll see you there :slight_smile:

We asked for 14 spaces and have 12 cars so we should be fine.

Gav

I will be at Sutton Scotney services for 7:30 - 7:45 so can join when passing

See you all tomorrow, will look out for you Dave :slight_smile:

Neil