1. Neil
  2. Tom
  3. Dave R
  4. Mark
  5. Nick
  6. Paul
  7. Shaun
    8 Paul Ford

Booking sent, if you are not on the list and would like a ticket now you will have to try and arrange your own.

For the payments just pay me on the day. or if you prefer I could take paypal.

Cheers,
Neil.

If someone cant make this i would like to come along but only just joined. so please can you let me know cheers.

Neil

What sort of time are you planning on getting there? if you give me a shout when your going past J24 (Bridgwater) that’l give me time to get on the motorway and you can catch me up. Failing that I assume were meeting in Tesco’s car park again.

Hi Dave,

Ill post up the details in the morning. I am happy to meet you on route.

Cheers,
Neil.

Hi All,

I suggest we meet in the Tesco carpark across the road from the main gate, the postcode is TQ12 3AF at 8.30am as all cars have to be parked for 9.00am. (so please try to be on time)

I will also being stopping at Taunton Deane services at 7:40 for anyone would who would like to meet there, Dave I will call you from the services.

Any problems give me shout, if anyone would like my number please send me a PM.

Cheers,
Neil.

Hi flywheel,

You have a PM

Cheers,
Neil.

Have fun tomorrow :lol:

J

**Good to see the guys again today… Mark, Dave, Paul, Neil etc :lol:

Best news… Mark’s car looks awesome and sounds very sweet :stuck_out_tongue:

Bad news… event was a bit pants :frowning:

Huge area… looked just like a big car park as traders stands etc were in very limited supply :?

David**

Yep thanks to Neil for sorting this one out.

Good to see you all again, had a great day.

Cheers Shaun 8)

Great day, :smiley:

Got a suggestion for next year though let all take a scooby (4 years winners) and make load of annoying noise with them and then we might win something. :lol:

Cheers,
Neil.

**Tell you what Neil,

You take a scooby and we’ll all just sit and laugh :twisted:

David**