Tein coilovers shocks

Can’t wait for my Tein coilovers rob!!! Thanx mate, anyone want my old shocks and h and r lowering springs on them? I’m going to throw them away, will need a good clean up Thoe.

Hi there where are you based?

Hertfordshire mate, springs need a good clean , powder coat them and your good , saves me scrapping them

If he doesnt, i will take them

@tomkeep1985 Ive just fitted my Tein shocks supplied by @GSXRKID Rob and they are mint what a surprise cant exprss how different the car is! over the moon great purchase.
So to that end (selling pitch) I did buy some Teins lowering springs from another member up for grabs if anyone interested.

What did you lower your too? 30 my front 40 back? They want to be for 900!

Making a que, if the other two dont pick these up then i will come get them from you. Drop me a DM if they are still knocking around.

The shocks can be so low they can make the tyres touch the arches and so high it looks even more 4x4 than the standard car does…

900 quid isnt too bad for shocks tbh tom , seen some crazy prices over the years :grimacing:

I’m happy, was going to go for bc but the reviews were not that great, plus I’ll eventually get the electronics for the shocks, after my front mount :slight_smile:

I’ve got BC racing ones on mine and had no issues when they were on my old one

what a transformation! Those teins are brilliant!!! Had a bit of a mare fitting them but they eat the road and the car corners so happy with them. Lowered them a fair bit lion

So glad you got them sorted @tomkeep1985 I love the end result as well the only problem is I’ve got a heavy right foot :athletic_shoe:oops cant wait to get the EDFC for them.
Happy driving​:+1::sunglasses::+1:

Let me know how you get on with that, I’ll prob go down that route. I think rob should do us a deal for two??? Lol

Haha we’ll have to tackle Rob on that one.
Think its a note too Father Christmas for the EDFC :santa: