Wheeler Dealers 3000gt VR4 party tonight!

l thought the rear steer hoses were on the left side not with the brake and fuel lines, but what do l know my cars are sr and mr???

1 Like

and where does he get all these obsolete parts from as half the bits you can’t buy anymore

2 Likes

there on both sides supply and return passenger side and high pressure drivers side

2 Likes

well all i can see that doing is making people believe you can fix one for £30 :joy::joy:

3 Likes

i know i was trying to find some he had in a older show for a car i was working on, i could never find it

1 Like

The Rear Steer pipe was 2nd hand he said

Love how he removed a short shifter and the replace it with, yet another short shifter !!

yeah and you could see it was new wasn’t any marks on the sheaf i know you can get both of them a i replaced them but a 23/24 year old exhaust in that condition and when those valves seize the first thing it does is snap the cable

cumon guys its common knowledge this car was sold to an actress they employed for the show then afterwards it was up for sale lol was bought over priced aswell .the guys in the us had a field day with this one lol was all over the facebook pages haha

2 Likes

Thank god the 3000GT episode has been on, I can stop watching the joke that has become wheeler dealers. At least Car SOS is back on.

I liked the yellow though.

1 Like

We actually did this a few months ago, car was listed on eBay because they couldn’t sell it, went to auction then they pretended to knock the price down from what they said originally to to price it made on eBay… what they didn’t show us that as she drove it away the boot fell out, car exploded and she died… great TV tho :+1:

2 Likes

Is there a video link for the episode ?

Talking of CAR SOS here’s a bit of useless Wiki information on Tim Shaw.

Take note guys, ‘hell hath no fury’ and all that :joy::joy::joy::joy:

CLICK ON PIC TO READ IN FULL

Tracie :hugs:

2 Likes

Like a women scorned !!!
It was Tim and Fuzz that did the Mitsubishi Centenary Tour and he took a ride up the hill in Orv,s car.
They were great at that event.

1 Like

Tim Shaw is amazing, he is like rocket scientist smart, but is missing the part of his brain that filters what he says. I used to listen to him on Kerrang Radio years ago, he got fired for breaking into his boss’s house live on air!

1 Like

Yeah, the whole Wikipedia entry on him is quite an interesting read, and he’s a Sheffield born lad, so must be a good lad :grin:

Tracie

1 Like