You have been warned ! loss of site access

Totaly slipped my mind too… :slight_smile:

Maybe it would be a good idea to send a ‘global’ email to all members a month or so before membership expires? It would also be cheaper than post (I didn’t get a reminder letter in the post either)…

Anyways, cheque in the post.
Cheers
Simon

Hi There,
Dont know what i have done wrong with my forms but i have lost access. My full name is simon j pike and i am not sure of my membership number, only my username 1192simon. I have checked my bank statement and the cheque was cashed on 08th April. Can you sort out this fine mess for me please ? Thanks very much
Simon

Hi, lost all access, cheque sent last week. member No. 1138. OOps, just realised there is a bottom section on the letter which was folded over to get it in the envelope. Will post it off tonight. I would’nt care but the GTO has just developed a camshaft rattle, and I was after some advice. :frowning:

i have sent my cheque off made to gtouk is that right??

That’s right :wink:

Rich :slight_smile:

P.S Don’t forget the form…

name-david shaw mem no-838exps. march 2010 still cannot access the full site, can you please rectify. thanks david

Hi Simon,

I’ve lost my car in the garage! :shock: It seems I may not be allowed to have one, which is making me question what I thought was my “Full Membership number 1100”, can you check for me please?

Has my garage / car profile been deleted?

Regards,
Mike

Only full member’s can post in the Garage, and by looking at your membership groups you are not listed as a current member

So either you have not paid for 09/10 or did not change your username on the membership renewal

Should be ok now

Simon