Birthday bash 2015

Shame to not make this but it’s just too hard at the moment :grin: have a good meet :+1:

2 Likes

Shame we won’t see u there dave but understandable

1 Like

Car is running :slight_smile: another new clutch fitted, at work in it this week on shakedown. All is good so far but only covered 20 miles :slight_smile: hopefully will stay that way for the weekend.

i may require some help putting my tent up if one of the guys can help me out, the missus stuggles with it all, or maybe it’s my patience with her!! :frowning:

Paul

4 Likes

You know that wont be a problem @Paulw i will give you a hnd im sure others will too

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy

Paul

Please don’t Craig I always enjoy watching, beer in hand :wink:

Simon

5 Likes

i might pop down on the saturday and say hi as its only about 15 miles from my house will anybody have one of the workshop manual flash drives for sale that i can buy?

4 Likes

Pretty sure @stevie or @Tracie might be able to dig one out

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Yeah pop along and say hello :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Beanus, did you send the rear wiper switch to my mate? If not can you bring it to the B/B please and I will get it to him. Ta!

Terry :sunglasses:

Not yet mate, but I will grab it for you, I need to bring some de mister vents too.

I know this will sound boring, but is anyone planning on fishing there? It crossed my mind but I won’t be the only one to partake in such an activity.

1 Like

We did last year at the other venue @Steven_Smith, didn’t know there was fishing at Billing though, had a really nice relaxing day, we even spotted @3000gt spying on us over the river with his Spy Drone, lol.

Tracie

2 Likes

for me? You are a star :stuck_out_tongue:

Did I claim these?

Nah! Looks nothing like a GTO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Very nice :sunglasses:

Craig :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very very nice :smiley:

1 Like

Newbie question…for the BBQ Saturday and breakfasts, do we need to bring anything for it or is it all supplied?

We will be supplying: Bacon, eggs, sausages, rolls etc. If you would like more of your own thing you can bring something along. Also if you have any personal food requirements, vegetarian etc we also encourage people to sort their food, as it will be mainly bbq food.

There is also plenty of places on site that provide breakfast/dinners and there is shops there.

Cheers,
Neil.

2 Likes