Birthday bash 2015

Haha, at least u r anticipating it lol :grin:

2 Likes

Is there a restriction on tent size…possible have a 3rd person wanting to tag along?

1 Like

No, you can bring any tent size you like.

Neil.

Doubt it very much seeing how Billing is laid out , its pretty much a camping field not designated pitches , that said im sure if you turned up with Billy Smarts big top you would probably get your ass kicked :laughing:

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Does that mean I have to leave that tent on the lorry then @CDMH :laughing:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Funny tony smart runs the circus now n lives just around the corner…

1 Like

10 days left to go :grin:

2 Likes

I dont know if I like your reminders lol.

We are going to have a bbq on the Saturday and supply breakfasts. Friday we will pop to the pub and buy our own meals, however if anyone would rather eat by the tents, we will have the bbq setup and you can help yourself.

Cheers,
Neil.

5 Likes

Sorry @NAS :blush:

1 Like

For you dude!

5 Likes

To quote Yoda

Expectations high they are , ■■■■ it up you best not !!!

No pressure @NAS :laughing:

5 Likes

Is there an idiots guide as what to bring? By the looks of things this isn’t going to be a ‘normal’ camping weekend haha!

1 Like

Tent, bed, beer, spare clothes. Towels lol.

Neil

2 Likes

Nothing breakable! Although you would be hard pushed to find such an item with @CDMH about.

3 Likes

Oi !!! @Beanus i resemble that remark

Craig :wink:

Sorry guy’s and gal’s

Got to give this a miss :frowning: unfortunately I will be in sunny Spain :slight_smile:
Min temp 34 awesome :slight_smile:
Private villa
Its own pool
Its own BBQ
I am finding it really hard to tear my self away from all of this and stay in sunny old UK :smile:

4 Likes

But !!!

Can you be towed around a field in a dinghy ? threaten to steal peoples chineese take aways which then becomes a challenge when your threatened with violence if you do , roll about drunk laughing and giggling at the slightest things , kick back and enjoy BBQs and beer and blinding good company, go human bowling down a water slide ? there are many many more things about these meets which are x rated lol and thats just the bday bash ,

Spain ? nah Billing is where it is at

Craig :laughing:

6 Likes

…& THE LORD HATH SPOKEN… :wink:

4 Likes

This is can do:

The rest is a little harder, due to the distance of 1500 miles
I will try my best to make up for it, at any other GTO bashes later in the year

Enjoy it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:wink: Enjoy Spain too fella , im sure you will