Birthday bash 2015

That should cover it , air matress is usefull tbh gets you off the deck ,we normally throw all the booze into a big pool , bring a dinghy if you like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: though they dont last long

Craig :smile:

2 Likes

Thought you were suggesting something then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hmm, I do think we need some toys tho lol

Airbed, good shout. What about food and things, do people usually BBQ?

1 Like

Pretty sure @NAS will put something up soon regarding that and what we need to bring , last year the grills were on , there is a Pub at billing we went there last time we we there for one meal ,

Craig :smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks :smile:

You also need inside info of whos tents to stay away from , ie the snorers pukers and pissers you will see when people start setting up half a field away from other tents :laughing:

That costs extra though :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve bought more throwing rockets again and these ones look stronger so hopefully I might even be able to take a couple back home! Lol

2 Likes

We normally pop to the pub on Friday evening, last couple of years it has been two meals for ten pound. We do have bbq facilities for anyone who would rather cook. Also we will sort something for breakfast, I am working out what’s best for Saturday and will get back to everyone shortly.

Billing has changed the rules for entering the site this year and have sent me tickets, so ill get this sent off to everyone asap.

Cheers,
Neil.

4 Likes

Most of the tickets have been sent out today, still a few to do so dont panic if you do not get yours tomorrow :smile:

Neil.

1 Like

Ticket received!! :smile:

Ticket received, thanks Nas, now to borrow a tent, buy a sleeping bag and find out what else I will need for the weekend, sweet :tent:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ours arrived too!! Need to buy a new air bed after destroying the last one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have one spare ticket if anyone is interested in coming along.

Neil.

Got ticket this morning thank you, got to dig the tent out , hasn’t been used since JAE back in 2007 :grinning:.
Found my seat at japfest, thank you Simon Baker for looking after since 2007 I think Paul has my other one from 2003.

2 Likes

Not your seat I am afraid I marked mine with yellow and ble yours just had yellow could well be in the trailer

Simon

It probably is in the trailer, the last time we packed up at JAE back in 2007 in poured down with rain and as everyone disappeared at the end, except us event guys , we just chucked everything in as fast as we could.

1 Like

It’s good to see so many people attending this year! Should make for a very good event and a wonderful weekend.

Is it possible to purchase day passes in advance? Is my only question.

Im not sure, Ill send you some details for bookings.

Cheers,
Neil.

1 Like

@andybarb this is the birthday bash thread, come down. (Also regarding your missing exhaust tip… Pop a new thread up in “wanted” )

1 Like

hi have just had a look at that, will have a word with my beloved :thumbsup:

and will post in wanted, thanks

2 Likes

Could I please remind people to bring extra clothes with them as we do tend to get wet and/or dirty.
Plans are being made for some wetness.
Cue the filthy comments :smiley:

3 Likes