Birthday bash 2015

Lmao, i did wonder, any takers pmsl

Advertising as room only!

Seriously tho if anyone needs somewhere to crash I’m sure there will be room. It is a big tent and only me lol

5 Likes

Suddenly the numbers of people attending have doubled…

6 Likes

Hehe! Thanks @BexGTO :blush: I’ll take you up on that if you don’t mind! :blush:

2 Likes

Not at all :slight_smile: bring your own sleeping bag tho lol

I am looking at getting one of these, hahahahahaha

And guys I am sorry to disappoint but there will be no pillow fights lmao

Oh and @maxxbradley, if thats all it took then why didn’t you just say :wink:

3 Likes

Get a pink one and come as Mrs. Blobby :grinning:

1 Like

OMG that would actually be quite awesome, could spray yellow dots on it too

I wish I could come but its my missus birthday that weekend and apparently her idea of celebrating being old isn’t "trying to sleep in a ******* ******* ******* field with a **** ******* ****. It kind of looses some meaning when its censored!!

2 Likes

Treat her to a hotel. Also mention it will be the best party she will ever have. At the end of the day it I a birthday meet :slight_smile:

Neil

2 Likes

Haha. She wont enjoy it because she like her drink but she is pregnant with our first littlen so watching everyone else (including me) having a few will not make her happy!

3 Likes

Ah that’s a fair comment.

Neil

1 Like

Is it the deadline for this on Saturday @NAS?

Hi Tracy,

Yes that is correct :smile:

Neil.

2 Likes

Paid earlier today

3 Likes

First post updated and final payment date Saturday

Simon

This is a really good turnout and will be a great meet (always is ) must admit im looking forward to meeting the new member who is coming on the day pass @nobody yet , has anyone seen what they drive ? :laughing:

Craig :smile:

1 Like

If I am free then I will be going 20 min up the road (Daventry ) my mate lives on billing Aqua hope the weather is good !!!

2 Likes

Not far from me at all, I’m in Rugby lol

This is my favourite picture of last year, sorry sinking to Gavins level :smile:

:smile:

Neil

Theres me in the background doing my @NAS impression too :laughing:

Craig :smile:

Are these events themed?

I know that’s gavins usual attire but just wondered :slight_smile: