Birthday bash 9th & 10th July 2016

i dont do camping as i have to many pets for anyone to pet sit dogs,cats,parrots,ducks 3 fishtanks so wont be camping but i am only a few miles away so feel free to use and abuse my services for whatever reason picking up bits n bobs from shops etc

4 Likes

Like the sound of this, can I put an order in for Friday night delivery Mr tescos lol

3 Likes

Bbq is fine as far as I know long as you donā€™t knock it over when pissed

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s fine James I think the more help with peeps mucking in with catering the better.

Tracie

1 Like

OK I need the following @ScottMR sausages, bacon, bread, brown sauce, butter, 24 cans Stella, bottle jd, 4 bottles wine, malibu, 3 ltrs diet coke ( for my figure) coffee, tea bags, semi skimmed milk, toilet rolls and paracetamol will give you my sat order when I arrive šŸ–’

3 Likes

Well I probably shouldnā€™t say this but I used to be a chef and spent a year cooking on BBQs for a golf club on the south coast of Spain - so more than happy to help out.

James

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice gesture Scott most peeps struggle for space for a 2 day event in the GTO as you can well imagine :joy:

Tracie

3 Likes

mate malibu? wtf ive a local rep to uphold

2 Likes

Yep you shouldnā€™t haveā€¦Iā€™m a celebrity get me out of here springs to mindā€¦

3 Likes

@stevie asked for that :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha I wish nobody paid me 250k! Stella artois - you canā€™t buy class can you! :grin:

3 Likes

Fast results fast hangover šŸ–’

seriously though if your struggling dave i can fly over to you in the 4x4 and load me up,thing is it would have to be with stuff you were not bringing back home againā€¦have i opened up an opportunity there for a gag?

Tescos may deliver, Iā€™m on itšŸ–’

Could you pick up a jar of Horlicks for me and Steve please Scott weā€™ve moved to the other side now just going for the fresh air and intellectual conversation.

Tracie

5 Likes

Special Brew for me then and Iā€™ll sit there in a string vest drinking it just like rab c Nisbet!

3 Likes

billing is where the local sewage works are and i wont comment on the intellectual convos @Tracie.dont mind bringing you a gas mask and a quiz book though

3 Likes

http://www.anglianwater-consultation.co.uk/greatbilling/treatment-works

Aahahahaha , thatā€™s the funniest thing ive read @Tracie :joy::joy:

Craig :grinning:

3 Likes

Tescos do deliver but not intellect, we are all out of that.

1 Like